3

Kyoko

"So far, the evidence points to my main two suspects." I told Byakuya, pulling down a chart. "Sayaka Maizono and-"

"Junko Enoshima?!" He asked, startled.

"Yes. Junko and Sayaka are the only two who personally knew Sayaka before the party. Either that, or Mr. Hifumi Yamada killed Mukuro. But Hifumi also died, so someone must have killed him."

//prepare to work you brains, I'm making this extremely complex//

Byakuya thought, "Perhaps we should ask Miss Sayaka herself who else was at the party. Clearly some people were left out of the big picture..."

"Only me, Leon, Sakura, Aoi, Makoto, Hifumi, Junko, Mukuro, and Celeste were at the party."

"Every damn time." I mutter. "Who else?"

Sayaka thought, "Oh, and Makoto's sister, Komaru."

I sighed, writing it down.

"Celeste? Who is she? Describe her?"

"Celestia Ludenberg, hugggeeee lying bitch, big on gambling."

"Is she of age?" 

"Dunno."

"And Komaru Naegi?" Byakuya asked.

"Innocent as heck, just like Makoto, but younger and much more self conscious."

I glanced at Byakuya, who shook his head.

"Miss Naegi is not one we need to worry for. Miss Ludenberg, on the other hand, may be a slight problem."

"We should bring them both in for interrogation either way." I say. "Now, Miss Maizono, did Mr Yamada have any connection to Miss Ikusaba?"

"Hifumi is a huge pervert, and he's into 2D girls, I think. He is superrrr weird. I think him and Mukuro knew each other, beforehand."

"Interesting." I say. "Well, thank you for this. Byakuya, I'll send some of the others home, you go get Ludenberg and the miss Naegi please?"

"Very well." 

"Miss Maizono, despite you giving me clear evidence, this was your house, and it seems you knew everyone pretty well. I'm sorry, I cannot let you go quite yet."

"I understand." She nodded her head and walked out with me.

"Aoi Asahina, Sakura Ogami, Leon Kuwata, you three may leave."

"What about Sayaka?" Leon asked.

I only shook my head, "Out, all of you, please."

They all sighed and left.

----

"The trial is today, what are you going to do?" Makoto asked me. I gave him his breakfast, sticking around.

"The only thing I can do. Push forward." I sighed. "After Miss Ludenberg's interrogation, we go to the trial. Taka will take care of us there."

"Do you really think so?"

"We can only hope." I grabbed his hand, squeezing it slightly.

"Why are you being so nice to me?" He asked. Usually, it was weird for the detective to fall in love with the suspect.

Not that I'm falling in love.

"Because, Makoto, you need a good friend."

----