74

narroter: chase and charli couldn't see each forge for weeks but Anthony and avani kept on seeing each other , they didn't think it was fair because covid and parents but no breaking rules , strict

chases pov:
"it breaks my heart not seeing charli,my parents wouldn't allow me "

"i wanna escape with charli for some reason,"

"she contacted me a few times but i answered some because my mother takes my phone"

"im doing good at school , but heard charli was cheating , hm"

her problem though"

"Anthony came by 2 days ago ,even though i couldn't go out ,we hanged out in my room with masks,because my mother made us ,'COVID SAFETY' my mother says fuck covid"

"i was doing my work , it was so hard to focus but i tried my best take it or leave it "

"my mother had received my grades,they weren't bad i just got a 77 in one class"

"it was Saturday,why was my mom making me work when this is my freedom , she was known the 'nerd girl/smart "

TEXT:
"charli texted me,'hey chase charli says in the text "

"hey " i say responding to her text"

miss you " charli says in the text

"same,miss you more than anything i really want to see you " i say in the text

"i have a limit time on my phone haha i say "

that sucks she's says in the text

yup i sigh

wyd she says in a text

"school work " i say

ew nerdy :)" she says in the text

"🙄🙄"

jk love u " she says

"love you too"

"blushing😳" she says which made me laugh "

oo glad to know i make you blush i say in the text "

hehe she says "

night loser "

night"

"i sighed and turned off my phone it felt good to message her , wanted to see her though i sigh "

"CHASE HUDSON GIVE ME YOUR PHONE NOW" my mother says ,i knew what she wanted my phone,because she has to take it away for some dumb reason "

"here i say "

thanks "

yeah no problem i say "

why do you have to take my phone ,gosh im fine "

do not raise your voice chase Hudson "

whatever"

i missed charli,her hugs , her standing beside me , she's short which i adore (a/n idk if she short or not)

hm whatever i guess night .