extra.

"a/n:I'm posting the same chapter in "lovers 2".
"chases pov:"

"i was living in my dads house now..I Left my moms house ."

"my dad was more chill,he made sure that i was healthy "

"he takes good care of me then my mom did"

"my mother cheated on him while he still loved her"

"but my dad has a new girlfriend "ana " she's a very nice women,they love eachother too much and it's adorable "

"they were married also,and it was the DAY i moved in,so thankfully i was invited."

"the wedding was amazing i saw my dads part of the family,and we all chatted"

"i have a big room also,i guess i have a step-brother hes 5 years old and he likes to play with "truck toys" he was a nice kid,he cries a lot though"

"and they also have a dog and the dogs name is "layla "

"she's a tall dog,she barked at me as soon i went into the house "

"After weeks past she got used to me,and started to follow me"

"I have been in contact with charli for 4 days."

"but i had to stop texting because i wanted to hang out with my father"

"me and my dad Step-mom and step brother did something fun ,arcade!

"it was pretty much fun,i missed my dad it felt good to see how AWESOME he was"

"my mom tried to text me a million times,called 30 times at this point i was annoyed with her so i blocked her"

"then she started to contact my dad,even then my dad had blocked her"

"My mother still made me angry i love her and always will but what she did was unacceptable."

"Do you like it here?"my dad said

"of course!" i said
"ok chase just making sure "

I made a small smile at him as he returned it back,my dads step-kid was hanging out with me and playing trucks "

"he felt like a little brother too much like a REAL brother"

"i loved this family , my mom didn't even try."
---
NVM GOT IT