Meeting Group A Pt.1

Ichigo's POV

"NOOOOO~! Vanilla! Why didn't you wake me up!?" I yelled at Vanilla who was flying next to me while I ran in the empty hallways to cooking class.

"I TRIED! BUT YOU SLEEP LIKE A LOG!" Vanilla shouts back.

We continued arguing and yelling at each other about 'who's fault was it', and by the time I was done changing into my cooking clothes and entered the cooking class Ameya-sensei was introducing a new student.

"Class, we have a new student joining us today, please treat her well" When Ameya-sensei was done talking a girl with long brown hair with bangs and brown eyes walked to the front and stood next to Ameya-sensei.

"Hello! I'm Miura Kaori, nice to meet you!" Kaori said bowing to the class.

(Kaori Miura)

Even though she has more bust than any of the girls in the class, or rather all the girls on campus, she was beautiful, but... I started to sense something that I didn't like about her...~~GrOwL~~... (sweatdrop) or maybe I'm just hungry.

"Man, I'm starving~!!" I started complaining, and Vanilla decided to pop out from my chef hat. 

"Then next time wake up on time!" Vanilla scolded me. "Yes" I told her crying.

Suddenly a classmate raised his hand, "Ameya-sensei, in which group is Kaori-chan going to be part of?" at this everyone paid attention for there was going to be 5 in a group.

"Kaori will be in Group A since I heard she is great at baking, and I want to confirm if it's true. If she is, then she will continue to be in Group A, if not she'll be put in another group based on her score." Ameya-sensei answered.

|

|

Third Person POV

Everybody was shocked. They turned to see Ichigo's and the sweet prince's reaction but they didn't look surprised, instead, Ichigo was hugging her stomach, crying and murmuring every kind of pastry she could name while drooling, while the sweet princes didn't really care.

Ameya-sensei started speaking again, "Alright, today we are doing Éclair, all the necessary ingredients and tools are already in your stations. Now, you all may go to your stations and start baking" every group was now in their stations but they didn't move, they just stared at Kaori.

|

|

Ichigo's POV