Grandma's WHAT?!

Third POV

In Tōtsuki Academy

|

*Knock knock*

"Come in" A professionally dressed man enters the spacious office holding a folder.

"Sir, this is the file of a student from St. Marie that would like to transfer" The man said handing the file to his superior.

"St. Marie you said?"

"Yes sir. A girl named Amano Ichigo"

"Amano...mmmm" ??? repeated the last name with a shocked but gentle tone "Write a received letter with the transfer exam scheduled, and inform Erina so she can be the examiner"

"Yes sir"

"And also-" the man was ready to leave and do what he was ordered to do but ??? Stopped him and he turned to look at him "-prepare a room for Amano Ichigo in the Rose Garden dorm"

"THE Rose Garden dorm!! But sir!... Isn't it too soon? She hasn't even done or passed the test! And even though THAT seat has not been filled– do you really think she has what it takes!?"

"She does, therefore, prepare everything and inform the Elites about the new Tōtsuki student" ??? Stood up and turned to the semi-closed curtain window wall behind him, and as he said this he viewed the Academy grounds and students that passed by.

"Y-yes sir" the man didn't question ??? anymore and left.

"Amano Ichigo... I wonder. Will you have the same gift as her?" ??? Said curious while turning to look at the opened file with a picture of Ichigo.

|

Back to Amano's residency

|

Ichigo!! Hurry up or we'll leave you!!"

"I'm coming!" Ichigo shouted from the top of the stairs.

"NO! Don't–" Whaa-thu-thu-thuthu-thud-pwhaj "-run" Kyoku tried to stop Ichigo but was too late and facepalmed shaking her head.

"Atatata~I'm okay hehehe" Ichigo said rubbing her bum

After Ichigo's everyday routine they finally hopped in the car and prepared for the long trip.

–2 hours later–

"Are we there yet?"

"We're almost there, Ichigo. You sure miss your uncle that much Ichigo, huh?" Kyoku said turning to look back from the passenger seat.

"Yes! I also miss Grandmother's shop and uncle's pastries!" Ichigo said to her Mama and Papa excitedly but not loud enough to wake up Natsume who was sleeping in the car in an uncomfortable position that would surely hurt her neck when she woke up.

"Papa does too" He agreed, looking at Ichigo through the rear-view mirror. Kyoku then grabbed Shigeru's hand and he looked at her, she gave him an encouraging smile and squeezed his hand, Shigeru grabbed her hand and kissed the back of her hand, and continued driving.

|

Arriving at Grandma's shop

|

Ichigo's POV

"We're here!" Mama said waking up Natsume who tried to turn her head to stretch but regretted it later since it was hurting because of the position she slept in.

I got out of the car and stretched while taking a big breath of the pure air and then looked at my Grandma's, now Uncle's pastry shop with a sad and nostalgic look.