Chapter 45

It was weeks , then, months , then she's gone.Mellz didn't survive her coma and she passed ! I haven't been the same since Mellz passed it's like a piece of me left .I haven't paid my social networks any attention. .Taylor tries to make me feel better but I just pretend it's working to make him feel good . Maya and Melody tries to comfort me too , their comforting actually works.Today is Mellz funeral I can't believe I'm going to see them put my Bestfriend, My, Sister, My main , My #1 supporter , inside of a coffin then down in to a deep, dark, and cold hole to rest' *sighs*..

I wake up and just stare at the wall for 20 minutes , then Taylor woke up Maya and Melody. .and ran them baths to get ready for the funeral! I just slowly drifted in to the bathroom got in the shower for 30 minutes, got out brushed my teeth , lotion my skin, and got ready. I put on a white and gold dress because Mellz always told me to wear white at her funeral , but I wasn't expecting it to be soon *sigh*, then I put on my gold and white Versace sandel heels,I  put my hair in to some curls, and put all my items in my white Chanel clutch.I see that Taylor helped the girls get dressed , Maya had on a a white Burberry dress, with some nude colored kid pumps , and her hair in a bun .Melody had on a white and black dress with some Black kid pumps , and her hair in two neat Pigtails . Taylor had put on a light blue shirt and jeans with his Columbia 11s and a sliver Tommy Hilifigar watch.I put some makeup then we all headed to the funeral .Taylor drove because I didn't have the energy to do anything really.We got to "Garden of Eden" A really gorgeous outdoor place where people keep nice weddings and funerals .
       The ceremony:
We sat and listened to different family members speak about Mellz and give Speeches .Then we had a spiritual session with a Priest .After Mrs.Lopez Mellz ' s mom asked me to say a few words..So I didn't refuse
       Rayns Speech:
Mellz wasent just a best friend to me she was a sister. And Sisters can be annoying pests who hog the bathroom and borrow your clothes without asking but admittedly, they are always there for you when times get tough and usually, they are your best friends. Sisters are always ready to love, comfort, and defend you. They are lifelong friends you can count on until the end. In fact, the only force powerful enough to cut short the friendship between a sister is death. The loss of such a special relative can be  painful, but holding all of the precious memories you shared will help you cope.I know that Mellz will always look over her friends and family members. Even though she is in a better place I'll always miss her day and Night. Thank you

After my speech I tried to keep back my tears but they came out like a flowing river.I shared a group hug with Chloé and Deanna. I felt a soft hand on my neck and then a tickle and only Mellz did that when trying to make me feel better so I knew at that moment she was there with me spiritually , but not physically  so I just smiled.