Chapter 51

After watching 5 movies on Netflix and falling asleep , I got up and I was hungry as ever .I went in the bathroom washed my  face, then gave my doctor a call to set up a appointment for tomorrow .I went downstairs and started cooking! I made baked spaghetti, pork chops, and salad.I ate then put the left overs in the fridge.I gave Ms.Valirie a call to tell her that I was on my way to pick up Maya and Melody. I hit the shower for about 8 minutes then got out , flat iron my hair , and put on some black joggers and a black tank top with my Jordan Concords . I grab my handbag , phone, and keys lock up the house and drive my Cocaine White Mercedes Benz I keep in the garage since Abbys dumb ass made my drivers window shatter and break.I drive to McDonald's because I got a little hungry even though i just ate.Dang carrying a baby makes you hungry 24/7 .I got some happy meals for the girls to.I pull in the driveway of Ms.V's house and knock on the door.I see Maya and Melody come out matching in some pink suit suits and some black converses.

Maya & Melody : RAYYYNNNNN

ME : HII BABIES, READY TO GO

Maya & Melody : Yess

Me:Alright kiss your Aunty V goodbye

     They follow instructions and kiss Ms.V and hug her.

We walk off to the car and they eat there McDonald's whiles we drive home.When we get home the girls separate to their rooms and I haven't seen them until Taylor got home.

Taylor : Hey beautiful *Kisses me on the cheek *

Me : Uh huh

Taylor : What's the matter

Me:Nothing, Food is downstairs in the fridge

Taylor : Ightt Babe , I'm Finna take a shower see you and my little one when I get out *Kisses my stomach*.

I giggle a bit and walk downstairs to get some juice.