I'm really sorry

Hey guys. I know I said that I'm really busy because of school in the intro to this story, but I didn't think that I was going to be as busy as I am, and I feel the need to apologize and explain myself for why I haven't updated in so long.

I honestly had no idea going into my first year of college that it would be this difficult to do all the things I want and still do everything else I need to do for school. I'm taking 18 credits this semester on top of 1 hour of lessons, 1 hour of a clarinet, flute, and bassoon trio, and 3+ hours of practicing every week, and that doesn't even include the amount of time I spend on homework. So, essentially, I'm doing almost 24 hours of work outside of my regular 20 hours of weekly classes, which is a bit more time than working a standard full-time job. It's a lot for me, and honestly, I'm prioritizing relaxing over writing a fanfic because my body can't handle doing any more work, and that includes this. If this means that I have to give up writing this, then I have to give up on writing this.

I'm really sorry to those who looked forward to this, but I don't have the time to do the things that I was able to do in high school.

I'm sorry.
~ Fawn