Felix slams open his bedroom door and drops his backpack onto the floor next to his computer desk before he falls face-first onto his bed. He lets out a loud groan muffled by his mattress and flips over onto his back to look up at the ceiling. The stress of the day begins to weigh him down even more as he wonders why he had to get a group assignment today, and why does it have to be with Hyunjin of all people? Is Hyunjin a terrible person? No, but Felix holds a grudge against him since they fought over the last banana nut muffin at their freshman orientation. Although it has been over a year, Felix cannot get close to Hyunjin nor even talk to him.

Their other group member Minho is someone Felix never got to know well despite the number of classes and extracurriculars they have together. He has seen Minho around the campus, but he tends to be surrounded by girls. Either that or Minho is clinging onto his latest boyfriend, which never lasts long. The only odd thing Felix knows about Minho is that he is paying for university himself, and through scholarships. No loans, no help from parents, only pure hard work. Just the mere thought of Minho makes Felix feel even more stressed out. Felix doesn't want to be stressed anymore, and he knows just the thing that will help him relax.

Felix rubs his eyes before he sits up and places his hands on his knees to stand up. He then goes over to his open closet and looks at his clothes to contemplate what he wants to wear. Does Felix want to wear pajamas? He glances to the right towards his dresser and notices the pile of clothes conveniently blocking his pajama drawer. No, Felix doesn't want to wear pajamas, and he does not want to mess with the clothes pile. Well, what kind of clothes does Felix want to put on? He ponders the thought for a moment and decides that he wants to wear socks. Felix loves wearing a pair of cozy socks to relax, so that is exactly what Felix is going to do.

He goes over to his dresser with a slight bounce in his step and opens the top left drawer. After a few seconds spent digging through miscellaneous socks and undergarments, Felix finds the perfect pair to wear, fuzzy green socks. Felix loves fuzzy socks, and he loves the color green, so it's a win-win situation for him! Felix sits down on the ground and pulls off his dirty socks, tossing them onto his clothes pile (no wonder there are so many clothes on the floor). He unfolds the green socks and pulls them onto his feet, making sure to wiggle his toes as a good measure to get used to the feeling of them.

Felix stands up and walks back over to his closet. He tries to lean against the door but gets startled when it moves, so he stands upright instead. His eyes begin to scan the assortment of clothing, and immediately they fall upon a yellow pullover. A smile tugs at the corner of his lips as he reaches out for it. When his fingers grasp onto the piece of clothing, he takes it off the hanger, removes his shirt, and replaces it with the pullover. The soft cotton fabric against his skin has already started to make him feel more relaxed, which brings a smile to his face. He twirls around and stops to look at the stuffed purple kitty on the shelf above his computer desk. The sight of it makes Felix feel like his stress has completely vanished, and it leaves his heart bubbling over with happiness.

The purple cat is Kiri, Felix's one and only stuffie, and his favorite one at that. He had Kiri ever since he won her as a prize at the carnival when he was twelve years old. It was the first time that Felix was able to have a stuffie since he was a toddler as his parents wouldn't let him keep them when he grew older. But that year, Felix didn't go to the carnival with his parents. Instead, he went with his best friend Chan and his family. Because of that, Felix was able to keep Kiri! He adored her so much back then, just as much as he does today.

Felix pads over to the shelf and plants a hand on his desk for support as he reaches up and grabs onto Kiri. As he brings her down into his arms, he releases a sigh filled with content and happiness. Felix is happy because he has Kiri in his arms, and content because of the familiar haze of a different headspace filling each and every crevice of his mind. He really wants to feel that relief right now, but he also knows that he has not yet finished preparing for it. So, Felix pushes back the brief thought and continues on.