★𝐏𝐫𝐨𝐥𝐨𝐠𝐮𝐞★ (Revised)

𝘼𝙡𝙡 𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙧𝙖𝙘𝙩𝙚𝙧𝙨 𝙗𝙚𝙡𝙤𝙣𝙜 𝙩𝙤 𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙞𝙧 𝙧𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩𝙛𝙪𝙡 𝙤𝙬𝙣𝙚𝙧,  𝙍𝙤𝙨𝙮𝘾𝙡𝙤𝙯𝙮                           

                                                           ・:*:・★・:*:・

I always thought that you could never be too cautious. I was always the kid who never had any friends. I'd spend my afternoons in my private school's playground listening to gossip and whatnot. But it never ended well, I was pushed away, avoided, or never talked to. Not because I was an "outcast" but because of my family's reputation, or my mom to be exact. Teachers, Staff, even the own principal despised my mom...and that hatred transferred to its students-

"Ms. Fellington!"

I turn around, meeting eyes with a very exhausted woman carrying many grocery bags to our limo, or our head maid Alice.

"Is everything alright Alice?" I ask, walking towards her.

She straightens her posture, "No Miss Fellington!.. I was just- I was just on my way to take these to the car!"

I sigh, "Alice, it's just us right now," I look around, "You don't have to be so nervous when my mom isn't around"

But my reassurance does no good, she tenses up hearing me mention my mom's name, "Right...I'll get going then! Don't want to disappoint Mrs. Fellington!"

She scrambles away, almost dropping a bag or two on the way.

I stand in front of the designer clothing store's exit, waiting for my mother.

Ever since I was a child, it's always been this way. My mother want's to go somewhere, I go there too. A designer store, a restaurant, a convention, you name it.

The same thing goes for my belongings. I want it. My mother gets it for me. Most people snarl and call me a brat, a spoiled "mommy's girl". But it's all I've ever known.

...

I sigh, looking at the small printed numbers on my phone, 4:35 PM. She should be here soon.

"Can you believe this?!"

Speak of the devil, she's here

I look up from my phone, watching her dash out of the store with her personal shopper and assistant, their faces looking worn out and sick...as usual.

As for my Mother, her face is as unpleasant as her maxed-out credit card.

She snarls and continues ranting about the store, "The card didn't go through! These horrible staff members...." She steps inside the car and gestures me to sit next to her

By now, most stores and shopping centers know her as an....uninvited shopper, a Karen, based on what they say behind our backs. But her name isn't Karen. It's Zoey, Zoey Fellington.

"-But don't worry dear. Your father should be coming home this week from his business trip." She finishes, snatching her purse from Alice.

I sigh, putting on the best smile I can, "Of course Mother, Did you find what you were looking for?"

She turns to me, her eyes twitching, "Don't remind me of that. Someone had the audacity to take that Clozzi bag from me, the disrespect! Do they not know who I am?! I should at least get a discount!"

I shake my head and nod, "Yes Mother, they should."

"That reminds me....Alice!!!" She yells out.

As if on cue, Alice quickly spins from the passenger seat, her eye's showing pure fear.

"Yes, Ma'm?" She asks, frantically picking up her notepad

I feel bad for her...for all of our maids and other staff members who have to deal with her on a daily basis, she can be a pain to work with but then again that's my mother for you.

"Mrs. Fellington, We have arrived" The driver calls out

"Finally!!" She grabs her purse and makes her way to our mansion, followed by her assistants running close behind.

I sigh, looking at Alice, "Don't worry I'll get the bags, she'll need you soon."

Her face lights up, "You don't have to do that Miss-"

I smile and place a hand on her shoulder, "It's No problem"

She gives me one last smile and rushes inside the house, while I pick up her shopping bag.

"Thanks!" I wave to the chauffeur and begin to walk into the mansion, ready to face my mother.