★𝐔𝐧𝐭𝐨𝐥𝐝 𝐖𝐨𝐫𝐝𝐬★

Not once has my mom ever mentioned her relationships to me. I guess she thinks i'm too naive, of course..who can blame her? Dad is always away ~bleh , Well gag me. DAD!? 

I always find that name absurdly wrong. At least for my father. I feel like I have no right to call him that. 

Maybe it's guilt.

Maybe

~*~

Mother shifts in her lounge chair.

"I'm going to the Seaside bar, 'kay? If anyone calls...tell 'em i'm not available. I'll be home at 8 o' clock."

"Sure."

The door slams shut. I wish I could slam her pretty little mouth shut.

My father is coming home tomorrow, he said he had some "big" surprise. I hope it's beneficial for me as well, but who am I kidding? Just another fancy dinner with Great Aunt Charlie. I like hanging out with her, she tells me about "the old times" and her college years. She too, is filthy rich.

~*~

 Maybe I should get out more often, maybe stroll around the trail in the park that leads to the abandoned train station. Great Aunt Charlie told me that it was the best one in town in the 40's. 

I slide my hiking boots on, drag my new coat behind me, and i open the front door with ease. 

Wind gushes to the inside of the manor's door. Strange...It was normal when mother had left. 

I shut the door quickly.

Well that's a shame.

Haha.

~*~

Next present day~

I sit at the breakfast table with my father, mother and four butlers, plus 2 cooks. Quietly eating raspberry tarts and chocolate milk, sweet tea especially requested for my mom. I gesture my hand to one of them for a refill. It's all too awkward. 

Father is the first to talk.

"Erm."

He clears his throat

Everyone stares at him, even the butlers and cooks.

"I wanted to announce some exiting news with you all, I know it's been hard for you to see me go away on business trips all the time, as well as my father's death."

"I just got a job promotion to be the head of my family's lead company. In his will he stated he wanted to inherit the company to me after he died."

Silence. Pure silence.

~*~

"Oh honey that's amazing!"

My mom seems a little relieved, to say the least.

"-But the office is in North Clozyln, we're going to be moving to a nice manor. I've made this decision because i've realized it's just not fair to you guys. I want to spend more time together. "

Now, I do usually stay silent, but this was something unexpected, i had some mixed feelings just about then, this town was my hometown, i've traveled almost everywhere.. (because of pageants)  But North Clozyln was way too far away. In fact, it's almost 130 miles away. 

That's when my mom lost it

"What!?"