★𝐌𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐲'𝐬 𝐒𝐡𝐨𝐞𝐬★

~*~

Heather POV

"Heather dear, pass me the phone!"

I pass her the house phone, she snatches it from my hand and starts dialing a number, and then rests the phone on her shoulders, while picking at her nails.

Then I get lost in my thoughts

If you haven't caught on yet, my name is Heather Marie. I'm the daughter of two famously known people, my father Andrew, and my mother Zoey

Of course. Andrew Fellington is the president of the top Humanitarian Society Company, The National Fellington Committee. Blah Blah Blah...I've been used to things like "I wish I could come.. but I have a business meeting today, Maybe next time sweetheart!" since I was as young as 4, he didn't even come to my first photoshoot...It's all about stepping into "Mommy's" shoes. Pfft.

As for my mother... she's the "Top Model" of every company she's been in photo shoots for. She's even been on Vogue. I doubt that they know about her plastic surgeons. The main company she works with is run buy a man who... well is more than friend to her, my father has no idea, poor man. Actually, they've been seeing each other since she was in high school, my father was also currently dating her at the time too. But I'm not very surprised, she's had multiple relationships with men countless times while being with him. He's so oblivious. You could call her a player. She's just in it for the money.

In all the years I've been playing as the innocent kid, I've learned to keep quiet.

~*~

I was in the parlor, pacing around, then I heard-

That squeaky, high pitched fake voice.

"Drewy-Bear! Are you coming home soon?"

"Me and Heather are home today, It's so lonely here without you!"

Lies, Lies.

I could have a penny for each time she's called him this week, she's only there to persuade him to come home so she can get his maxed out credit card balance payed down. She's been complaining about that too, she can't  spend another day without shopping at expensive designer stores.

But I guess that's life

~*~