Falling

This is my first attempt at writing BraTen, it is one-shot/part of maybe something bigger in the future, I don't know! Hope you like it❤!

It was a peach one this morning. The flower and its companion waited patiently, the coffee had to make the first move.

The coffee gave off a mesmerizing aroma, making sure to highlight the ginger and cinnamon it had been lovingly infused with.

Having finally managed to rouse the heiress of her slumber, the coffee rejoiced.

Bulla opened her heavy lids, and was greeted with the usual-her morning coffee, accompanied by a rose and a note she knew would make her day.

She stretched her arms, relishing in the occasional satisfying pop. Breathing in the fresh morning air, taking note of the soft aroma infused into it, a lazy smile graced her lips.

The cup was a bit larger than usual.

Mmm...a tad bit stronger too.

She was glad that it was. In fact, it was exactly what she needed after yesterday night...

Wait! Yesterday night, coffee, and...bed?

When did she come here, wasn't she in her study?

The blueprints, the designs, the numbers, everything flashed before her in a foggy haze, but then...nothing.

Okay, let's try this again. She was frustrated, it was about 1:54 in the morning, when finally fed up of her calculations to get the best possible resistance, with the metals' resistivities confusing her head, she'd gotten up to make herself a fresh cup...

But she could only draw a blank.

She must've nodded off again but, the coffee...did she spill it?

She hoped not, she hadn't drunk much of it and the project...

"Ba-Ba!"

She caught sight of her toddler padding towards her, wearing a velvet onesie that was supposed to make her look like a giraffe.

Though her tiny body, and the concept of an animal with a really tall neck, with most of the fabric bunching up around her chubby ankles made her look quite ridiculous.

In an endearing way of course.

As ironic as it was, despite the turmoil in her head, Bulla couldn't help but smile wide.

Tracking the toddler's path, she took note of the ferocity in her young eyes, azure eyes meeting midnight-blue.

Her path was going a bit diagonal than intended.

Oh! She was going to hit the...

Ah! There were her files, safely seated on the absurdly tall, custom-made table. Complete with a frictionless bottom for efficiency. Apparently, one of the only few things out of Georgette's reach.

She'd designed it herself along with many other furniture pieces, now that they had a half-Saiyan baby on the loose.

They were their best bet, until she learned to fly.

Now that is a thought for some other time...

Breathing a sigh of relief, she noticed her giggling daughter, who had almost reached the end of her journey and was now scaling the bed.

So far unsuccessfully.

Chuckling, she scooped the toddler into her arms and settled back into the blankets.

The bed made a happy creak.

One hand holding the cup again, and the other balancing her daughter on her hip, Bulla admired her munchkin with a fond expression.