2: Running pt. 2

Y/n's POV~ 

     I was waiting for Pika and Oreo to come. I was listening to music on my phone while laying on Killua's lap. Oreo and Pika came.

     "Oh, you two are getting on, "Oreo teases "You've only known each other for 5 hours, and you're already dating."

     "Shut up!" We yell.

     "Besides he knows me more than you know me plus you're a perv," I snap.

     The door starts to close but a man is trying to get in. I walk over there and grab the iron door and hold it so the man gets in. It makes a horrible screeching sound everyone turns to look at me people gape and whisper. The man thanks me I walk over to Killua and plop down on his lap.

     "It's time to go, follow me closely," Mr. Satotz says

     "HE'S NOT THE REAL EXAMINER I AM!" the person claiming to be the real examiner yells. He drags out a 'dead' Mr. Satotz.

     I jump up. Cards come out of nowhere 2 toward me 3 toward Mr. Satotz and 3 toward the person claiming to be the real examiner. I catch my cards so does Mr. Satotz but the fake examiner doesn't. I look over to see who threw the cards at me I see who I was I skate over to him jump on his head jump down skate around him and jump on his shoulders.

     "Hi, Hiso, long time no see how long has it been? 2? no, 1 year," I say.

     "1 year 3 months and 1 week," he corrects.

     "I missed you how have you been, also I told you not to try and kill an examiner last time you killed 5," I scold.

     "Yes, yes, I'm sorry," he pouts.

     "You should be," I joke.

     Killua runsd over to me.

     "Y/n! get down he's dangerous," Killua shouts.

     "Don't worry Fluffy I've known him he was my first friend before Gon and Kyoko. He's more of a fatherly figure," I say. I jump down stumble a little and collapse. I try to get up but fail. Killua comes and gives me a piggyback ride.

     "Bye Hiso, It was nice seeing you again don't kill anyone, also I found him," I say. 

     As Killua is walking towards the group he says "Fluffy, are you serious."

"Yeah, It's kawaii," I tease.

Time skip because of my laziness~ still Y/n's POV

     I wake up on Killua's lap I get up to stretch.

     "Fluffy come here, "I say. He comes over I take my phone out and kiss him on the cheek and take a quick photo. I show it to him.

    "You're cute in the picture," I say

    "Wait that means I'm not cute in real life," he pouts.

    "W-Wait that's not what-t I mean," I say waving my hands frantically.

     He starts to chase me around he catches me tackles me kisses me on the forehead and tickles me. People stare at us not believing what they're seeing.

     "Oh~ Y/n~ here" Hiso comes and throws a beat-up Oreo on the floor, and Killua stops tickling me.

     "Hiso what did you do?" I ask.

     "We had a little fight," he answers.

     "You call that a little is this why Gon and Pika aren't here yet they don't even know nen," I angrily express my eyes turning scarlet.

     I was about to go all out when Pika comes and tries to calm me down, Gon and Oreo tries the same thing. Killua tries he came up from behind me and hugs me and sticks his head on my nape and whispers kind things in my ear I slowly but surely calm down and fall crying. I take out my phone and look at the picture that Killua and I took and smile.  I apologize to everyone.

word count: 656