3: Cooking?!

Y/n's POV~

     "The 3rd phase of the exam is cooking!" a blue-haired lady says. I had stars in my eyes.

     I scream "Yes!!!" Everyone looks at me in surprise.

     "My name is Menchi and this is Burhara," she exclaims." We're gourmet Hunters!"

     A man yells "Gourmet Hunters we wanna be blacklist hunters! why do we need to learn cooking!" people agree with him.

     "Shut up," I say.

"What did you say, little girl," he says.

    "I SAID SHUT UP!" I shout. "YOU DON'T KNOW HOW GOURMET HUNTERS RISK THEIR OWN LIVES TO TASTE THE MOST WONDERFUL FOODS!" My eyes started to turn scarlet. I want to rip him limb from limb. Fluffy comes and stops me from going berserk.

    "You wouldn't want your secret getting out now wouldn't you," Killua says.

    "Ne, you're right, sorry," I grin. I turn and dig my head into his chest. He smells like chocolate.

     "Sorry for the inconvenience," Killua says while patting my head.

Time skip because of Killua's blue eyes~

      Everyone has their boars. I cut mine into slices and put it on the grill.

     "Fluffy, do you have any chocobots I can borrow?" I ask.

     "Sure, but why do you need it?" he asks.

     "Well, I'm baking a cake along with my pork, you'll get a slice too," I explain. He had stars in his eyes. He gives me 5 of them.

     "Thanks, Fluffy," I say and kiss him on the cheek.

Time Skip because of a snow day~

     I finally finished my cake and pork I cut my cake into eights. I present my meal.

 I present my meal

      I take 6 slices away from the cake and put them on plates and give them to Gon, Pika, Oreo, Snowball, and Hiso-chan

      I take 6 slices away from the cake and put them on plates and give them to Gon, Pika, Oreo, Snowball, and Hiso-chan. I tell Gon and Killua to wait I go and get the rest of the pork chops for them.