5: Trick Tower pt. 2

A: Ok, I'm going to try something new.

K=Killua P=Pika A=author

A: You and Reader-chan are going to get close very close

K: what! 0///0 shut up baka! *Chops head*

A: *runs and hides behind Pika*

P: Anyway let's begin the story

 Key: D/n = dad's name N/n = nickname

⚠TRIGGER WARNING IF YOU ARE NOT COMFORTABLE WITH ABUSE, RAPE, AND SWEARING, PLEASE STOP READING WHEN YOU SEE THIS SIGN ⚠ AND CONTINUE READING WHEN YOU SEE THIS SIGN ⚠

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

This is where you all will spend the 50 hours that you gambled.

Y/n's POV

     "50 hours! When did we gamble this? Who gambled? Was it you Leorio?" I interrogate.

     "What would you do if I said yes?" He asks.

     "AH-HA! SO IT WAS YOU COME HERE YOU LITTLE PIECE OF SH-" I got cut off by Pika

     "Language!" Pika shouts.

      I take this as a chance to look at my surroundings, I see no way out, I go over to a corner, slide down, and rock myself back and forth.

     "He's dead, he's dead," I repeat.

     "Ne, N/n is something wrong?" Killua asks, but I don't hear him.

     "Her claustrophobia triggers some bad memories," Pika states, and then I black out

Killua's POV

     I look over to Y/n and see that she's rocking back and forth muttering something under her breath, I decide to say something.

     "Ne, N/n is something wrong?" I ask, but she didn't say anything back.

     "Her claustrophobia triggers some bad memories," Kurapika states, and then I don't hear her muttering anymore.

     "Care to elaborate," Leorio says.

TRIGGER WARNING ⚠

     "Well," Kurapika starts, "Back when Y/n and I were younger, me being 13 and Y/n being 8 we had a loving family, but a year later our mom died due to cancer. Our father started to drink, stopped going to work, and kept calling me Kurimi because I have "feminine features", I had to work several low-paying jobs to support us. Then one day I came home to our dad beating her." 

     I wince and look at Y/n, she looks so peaceful sleeping in the corner, I can't believe that her dad abused her, but I mean it's not like my dad is much better.

     Kurapika continues, "I yelled at my father telling him 'Mother wouldn't have liked this,' but he ignored me and continued to beat her to a bloody pulp. I stopped him that night, but from there on out he kept abusing her, it got to a point where I didn't even recognize her. When I came home a year later from working abroad, I heard Y/n yelling "Please stop it!, You're hurting me," and father groaned 'Shut up you little whore, this is what you get for looking like her.' I ran upstairs to see him raping her." I look over at her again, sadness overwhelming me. 

      "Then like...four, five months later, the Phantom Troupe came and attacked our village. We got separated so I don't know what she did until she met you, Gon," Kurapika finishes.