Forming Harem

Picture above is just for fun nothing to do with the story

Error pov

I woke up tangled up with birth on the rock, he woke up due to me struggling to get out and helped me take off the strings that were making it worse and finally we were free. He tried to hide his face but I saw that he was blue, I asked him if he was okay, and he said yes. I went in the little lake to swim and went down far in the lake before going up and jumping out the water repeating the process, mimicking a dolphin. I loved doing this because of the changement of temperature on my scales. When I finished I saw more people with birth all of their faces glowing a different color. Different shades of purple for wine, Lucid and violet, a crimson red for blood, and a deep blue for Grimm and birth.

I saw a caretaker that looked like geno, that I remembered was named Rebirth and was somehow related to birth, watching too with a amused look. I saw other skeletons counterparts such as blue's, killer's, cross's, horror's and fresh's, and i felt myself growing a little embarrassed,  I felt my face heat up and saw some golden hue on my cheeks. I went back on the land and hid behind Rebirth, my shy temper showing up again. He giggled making the golden hue on my cheeks grow brighter, I heard some of them say '' awww'' as I hid more, Rebirth took me back to the cafétéria part of the ''playground'' and gave me some chocolate. I happilly munched on it and  continued following him, I didn' t care if I was being annoying, he gave me chocolate and I felt safer with him. After awhile he left and I went back to my new friends, learning the names of the others, sky, target, crimson (horror), xelance.

We talked for awhile and decided to annoy the caretakers, I went to a high tree and made a coccon with my strings on the top, I went in and the others called the caretakers, I saw the same skeletons that took me here, so if I'm right there's paint, dawn, dusk, Rebirth, med, and virus, I stopped myself from glitching, remembering how fresh hated being called a parasite or a virus. They came in quick and when they saw me paint panicked. After awhile I was bored and decided to come down, I went to birth and hugged him, coiling around him and falling asleep.

Birth pov

Oh my God oh my god omg omg omg  omgomgomgomgomgomg he just fell asleep on me. I see the others glare at me but I don't care, the cutest lamia in the center is sleeping on me. I take him bridal style and lay him in a rock to sleep under the sun, I choose the most comfortable rock, with grass and flowers around it and moss on the top making it feel fluffy. The rock was under a tree with emerald green leaves and it was so beautiful that I heard the caretakers take photos of him. I went to him with the others and we all laid around him, trying to be as close as possible without being on the rock. (666)
Blood and violet were curled up together as usual, target, crimson and xelance were piled up, and I was laying in between of Lucid and sky and Grimm was on the other side of the rock, in a bush, I heard print and Rebirth squeal and take photos and fell asleep. I woke up with my tail tangled up with sky's and lucid's, they were awake and already trying to free themselves, sky, having a shorter tail, freed himself easily but for me a'd Lucid it was getting worse. Until blood and violet came and untangled us, after that we heard puppet grumble something about eating chocolate and blue raspberrys, we all got the same idea and went to the cafétéria, we ordered blue raspberrys and chocolate pancakes, except sky and target who asked for milkshakes chocolate and blue raspberrys. When we arrived puppet just woke up, we gave him the food and he hugged us ! Grimm told us about his phobias and we saw that hug as a blessing. He ate everything and we went swimming, after awhile he asked us to come with him, and led us into a cliff that was hidden not too far. He went on the border and looked at us in the eyes before jumping,we all screamed his name, rushing to the border when he came up, flying.

He had beautiful blue, red, black, and yellow pixie wings with complicated symbols. He came behind each of us and made wing come out of our backs. It felt like he grabbed the back of our ribs and pulled it backward toward the sun. I looked at everyone too see they had wings that fitted their color scheme, me included, my wings were a baby blue and white color. He taught us how to fly, and we had fun for a lot of hours before it was time to go back to our enclosures, he also told us how to make our wings appear or disappear before we left. We went back to our enclosures with our assigned caretakers of the day. Mine was named original and was a tall skeleton (classic papyrus). Violet and bloods was pink (lust papyrus), for target, crimson and xelance it was dawn (og nightmare), for Grimm and puppet it was Rebirth (geno) and for sky and Lucid it was dusk(og dream).

This night most of the lamias and caretakers had the same train of though.

I hope I can be with puppet tomorrow

3rd pov

Chaos and void were watching their child having fun and making friends, starting to heal and laughed watching a harem forming. They were happy that their son was okay but they also saw that fate warned his ancient multiverse and asked them to bring him back, void was ready to give them hell if they tried to take him back.

Og multiverse

Ink pov

We all watched as Sci made a device that would make a window to where error was and we all stared in shock. Error, he was beautiful. When he mimicked the dolphin, when he tried to hide with this golden blush of his, when he slept surrounded by all those other lamias. I realise that he was beautiful and that he was like a piece of artwork, the most beautiful I ever seen, at that moment I wanted him all for me. Those other lamias doesn't deserve him,only I do. Mom told me so, and now I was even more motivated to get him back.
I saw that all the others were blushing and a plan took place. I, ould uses them to get error back and once he's back, I will lock them up In their au so I'll have error all for myself. Maybe I'll share with dream and nightmare but other then them no one will touch him. After the meeting was over I created an au ''love-errortale'' it would be the world where error would live, I'll make sure he won't leave and we will be together forever.

3rd pov

Everyone had a similar train of though about keeping error to themselves or sharing with their partners. Fate on the other hand was begging void and chaos to let her pass and get the glitch back. Destiny who saw how important error was tried getting to him too, immediately cut off by void and chaos protecting him.
Finally void and chaos had enough and banned fate and destiny from their multiverse, where error was located.