HELLO THERE

I'm sorryyyyy exams are bitches that won't let me write
This is just a 500 words filler chapter to show that this isn't abandonned

If you need
Classic = birth
Reaper =grimm
Horror = ace
Red=blood
Lust=violet
Swap nightmare =lucid
Blue=sky
Cross=xelance
Swapfell=wine
Dusk = dream
Rebirth = geno
Mes = sci
Print = ink
Error = puppet

Ink pov

When will we be out of this god forsaken forest? I don't know but if nightmare grumbles about leaves sticking to his goop one more time i will snap. Dream is trying to calm him down while me and reaper are trying to navigate through this god damned forest. Life is just awwing at everything she sees,finally we find a path, I call the others and we go down the path and out of that forest. I check the codes, we're still to far to be sure but we can do it. I start leading the others.

We're coming error don't worry.

Puppet pov

P - SKY WHEN YOU PLAN TO SNOGG XELANCE IN THE KITCHEN PLEASE PUT A FOOKIN SIGN !

S - SORRY PUPPET !

A - STOP SCREAMING! what's going on in THE-AAAH MY EYES.....

P - SEE ?

S - YEAH SORRY BYE.

so as you can see in just slithered in on my two friends snogging in the kitchen. It's time for lunch and we can't access the kitchen..... I know I'll just order food. Mmmh pizza !
I tell ace that I'm ordering pizza and he agrees... Good I didn't want to wait for those two to finish. I go to sky and get ready, today some people are coming to see if they'll adopt someone.

Time skip

They ended up adopting Alchemy (you remember him?). I'm gonna miss his fatherly aura but at least he'll be happy. I can still feel ink and the others, they are getting closer and closer. I don't like it. Grimm got taken to appease another lamia and birth is just sleeping with Lucid. I still have my disguise on, just in case. I do wonder where that other me is though, I'll go and search for him.

I've looked around for him and ended up with print. He had designed some new lamia-friendly clothes. Mainly just shirts, goodies, sweaters and even some dresses and skirts. I don't mind crossdressing dresses are comfortable anyways.

As I finished trying the outfits on I felt them nearer then before. They're coming faster the we though.