A Sportdave Short

Oh yeah, you know how Dave cannonically stalks Sport and has cameras in his bedroom and breaks in a ton to watch and listen to Sport sleeping? Yeah, that's also in the story.

Time: 4:25
Perspective: Dave's
Location: Sport's Room + House

I watched Sportsy sleep, smiling. I noticed him shift slightly and went backwards quietly. I heard a - was that a fucking FREDDY FAZBEAR'S NOSE SQUEAKING ALARM. Okay, not time to judge Sportsy's life decisions. Or is it. It's not. I skidded backwards. FUCK. I yelped and landed on the floor with a loud thud. Sport stirred and sat up slowly, then he saw me. He just stared, as if he couldn't even believe what the fuck was going on. I got up quickly and yawned. Sportsy got up and deactivated the alarm across the room and sat down. (How did you turn off your alarm from your bed - ? You must be made of elastic. You know what, never mind.) He looked at me, up and down. 'What the fuck. How are you here and why - it's some stalker-level-creepy shit.' He said. 'But then again, that's expected of you - isn't it.'
'Why thank you, Sportsy!' I smiled.
'Why are you in my house, though.' He said. I squinted my eyes, smile becoming smaller.
'I don't think that's relevant.'
'It is, since it is my house.' He said. My smile faltered.
'Sportsy. When I say "I think", it's true.' I said.
'Are you sure, Dave?' He asked, raising an eyebrow.
'Are you saying I'm wrong, Sportsy.' I stared.
'Maybe.' He rolled his eyes.
'I am never wrong, Sportsy, you should know that by now, Old Sport.'
'Well . . .' He looked at his fingers and put them up one at a time.
'You're an ass, Sportsy.' He raised an eyebrow and looked up.
'Pretty sure I'm not, and you are.' He replied.
'Fuck you.' I replied.
'Fuck you too.'
'Fuck you too too.'
'Fuck you too too too.'
'Fuck you too too too too.'
'Fuck you too too too too too.'  He got out of the bed and walked to me. He looked me up and down again.
'What're you doing, Sportsy?' I raised an eyebrow. (Oh yes - pretend our dear old Sportsy still looks fine, even for a soulless corpse.) Sportsy rolled his eyes.
'Shut up, you rat.' He snapped, kicking me in the leg lightly. I winced (very slightly, thank you, fuck-face), and looked at Sport.
'I'm not a rat, Sportsy.'
'Shut up, in all seriousness.' He said.
'You don't control me, Sportsy.' He rolled his eyes and kicked me in the leg, with similar force to a few seconds before.
'Just shut up, Dave.' He snapped. Hearing him say my name like that made my heart skip - like a fucking school girl - and I felt the heat rush to my cheeks. He looked at me in the eyes. 'Are you blushing because I literally said your damn name.' He raised an eyebrow as I began to speak but stopped in the middle of the first word. 'I suppose that's right.' He said. 'Anyways, can you please get the fuck out of my house.'
'Uhm . . . alright.'

(513 Words)

I am still on my break, just enjoy it.