Dee . . . ? (Davesport) {1}

In this, Dave is more of a yandere dude, and yes - this obviously takes place when Dee goes bye-bye. In this case -

Stop beginning every sentence with "In this".

In this AU, Dave killed Dee. And Peter. And basically all of Jack / Sport's family that lives in the same house with Sport, which is a    b i g   yikes if Sport found out.

Also, Sport has an ex who works as a nightguard at the location.

Time: 17:24
Location: Behind Fredbear's Family Diner
Perspective: Sport's

I looked around. 'Dee?' I called. Oh Christ . . . The rain poured down, the wind blowing against me. Don't tell me . . . Oh fuck! I pressed against the wall, shining my flashlight. 'Dee?!' I leant against it and shone it around. I swung it around again and stopped it on a silhouette.  No. . . No, no, no, no! I ran forwards and fell to my knees. (Yes, it's Dee's body next to the Pooppet.) 'Dee . . .' I stared at her still body. 'Why would someone do this . . . ? You were just a child!' I sobbed. Through my tears, I saw her scarf, mangled and bloody. I took it in my hands and looked at it. I heard steps and looked up. It was Dave - he had been coming from the back of the Diner - like I had. He looked from me to Dee. 'Old Sport - who is - or -' He sat down beside me, expression filled with sadness. 'Did you know her, Old Sport . . . ?'
'S-She . . . Dee was my -' I broke off with a sob. 'She was my sister. . .' His eyes widened and he wrapped his arms around me.
'I'm sorry, Sportsy.' He murmured.
'She was just a child . . . !' I cried. He stayed silent and hugged me tightly. I slowly stopped crying and passed out - from exhaustion, probably. Maybe. Definitely.

(332 Words)