S6 E7: #YallAreBullies

A/N: Stage Directions
Character Name
Bad Girl Confessional (Voiceover)
Character Talking

Episode 7: More drama ensues this episode leading to another bad girl exit as well as more fights between the bad girls.

BGC Mansion.

Everything in the house

Previously On The Bad Girls Club:

***

The bad girls get out of the caravan and walk over to the catfish who has a ski mask and hoodie on.

Misharron: Nah take off your fucking ski mask and show us who the fuck you are.

Max: Woah, you are pretty straightforward.

Misharron: *smiles* Yeahh.

Catfish: *fake deep voice* Real gangstas never show who they truly are.

Nev: You're being a jackass right now.

Catfish: *British accent* Fuck you, Nev. I am not taking my hood or marsek off.

Nev snatches his mask off of his face and the bad girls gasp.

Amala, Maria and Alyssa: TOM HOLLAND?!

Tom Holland, The Catfish: Hii everyone.

***

Kaitlin's friends get out of a car and they all start attacking the bad girls. Tom and Kaitlin just stare in shock. Then Kaitlin rushes to join in. Molly tries to pull out her gun but she forgot she left it back at the house.

Gabby is fighting Maria again but Maria is winning this time. Gabby then tries to attack Alyssa and fails miserably at trying to beat her ass. Taylor then pulls out a pocket knife and nearly stabs Kaitlin.

Kailtin and her friends run off and drive away in their car.

***

All of the bad girls are mad as fuck at each other.