S6 E11: #LEAVE

A/N: Stage Directions
Character Name
Bad Girl Confessional (Voiceover)
Character Talking

Episode 11: The bad girls get some help from bad girl alum, Keyshia Cole to try and kick Kylie out of the house.

BGC Mansion.

Everything in the house

Previously On The Bad Girls Club:

***

She carries on tampering on the food but once she gets Molly's apple juice, Amala clears her throat and stops filming her.

They both don't know what to say so it's an awkward silence between them. Amala sighs then runs upstairs.

Amala: *sings* WAKE UP GUYS! THERE'S SOME DRAMA IN THE HOUSE!!!

The bad girls rub their eyes and sit up, confused as hell.

Misharron: *groggily* Doja, Imma beat your ass if this shit ain't important. It's nearly 7 in the damn morning!

Amala: Asian...Tinashe's been tampering with all of our foods. She was spitting, farting, burping on it and everything.

September: Man, I can't even sleep without this dumb bitch tryna start some shit!

A sleepy Diamonté yawns, rubs her eyes then walks downstairs.

Tinashe laughs at how tired she looks, Diamonté yawns again and kicks Tinashe into the fridge. Tinashe slaps her across the face and pushes her away, Diamonté grabs her arms and keeps pulling them nearly falling asleep.

***

Amala: La, La, La. Where is the new bitch at?!

Amala yawns and starts rapping Nicki Minaj songs.

Amala: Imma fuckin black barbie, pretty face, perfect body...Um..what's the next line? *yawns*

Time: 12:04pm