S6 E14: #IAmGoingToMakeYouMiserable

A/N: Stage Directions
Character Name
Bad Girl Confessional (Voiceover)
Character Talking

Episode 14: Tinashe and Kylie are the bad girls main targets this episode, causing one of them to give up and go home.

BGC Mansion.

Everything in the house

Previously On The Bad Girls Club:

***

Kylie: I JUST KNOW FOR A FACT THAT YOU GUYS CONTACTED KEYSHIA TO HELP YOU BULLY ME?!

Diamonté laughs.

Tinashe: And so what if we did?

Kylie: Shut up! *pokes her forehead*

Alyssa: But when Asian was punking your ass, you ain't had shit to say?!

Tinashe kicks Kylie in the throat, Kylie starts pulling her hair. Amala smirks then sucker punches her, Kylie lets go of Nashe's hair.

Amala and Tinashe start beating Kylie's ass. Misharron pulls Amala way.

Misharron: Stop being a fucking jump a hoe, dumbass!

Amala: Alright...I won't.

***

Kylie: Honestly, my nigga. You need to chiiiill!

Misharron and Alyssa turn their heads around then run up on Kylie. Misharron punches Kylie in the face as Alyssa pulls Kylie's hear.

Kylie trips Misharron up causing her to fall down then cuts Alyssa's arm with some broken glass causing Alyssa to let go of her. Misharron and Alyssa both then carry on beating the shit out of Kylie.

The cops run into the club and arrest both Misharron and Alyssa pissing them off.

Kylie laughs her ass off while the other bad girls are annoyed.