•What are you doing in my bedroom?!•

Dave's POV:

I was lying next to him. Once again I have snuck into his house.
I decided to stay this night with him.

Shit...I kinda feel like a fucking stalker. Hopefully he won't wake up so soon.
That whould be weird, right?

He was besides me, sleeping. I could hear his quiet breathing.
His bedroom was dark, but I could see his silhouette. Maybe I should go to sleep?

I've been thinking about Old Sport a lot lately. My thoughts could not stop. So I tried to fall asleep but it didn't work. I lay there for a while and starred into the dark. What if Sportsy wakes up? How whould he react?
Maybe it was a stupid idea to creep into his house...

Then I felt something moving besides me. It was Old Sport. He turned around and then suddenly he came pretty close and snuggled up to me. I was absolutely not prepared for that. Suddenly I got really hot and didn't know what to do.
He just snuggled up to me like that... holy shit!?

I took a look at him. That's pretty cute how he lays there now.
Wait...did I just...?
My thoughts stopped briefly. D-did I just thought he's cute?

I didn't know how to feel but I really wanted...well...closer to him? Goddammit, what the hell is wrong with me?
Whatever. I carefully put an arm around him and came a little closer.
My heart couldn't stop beating, while I was doing this. Why did I always get so nervous around him?
But secretly I knew it...
I admit it, he's really fucking cute okay!

Then I closed my eyes. Only a few minutes later I felt that Sportsy was moving again...

Jack's POV:

I opened my eyes. Dark, so I couldn't see something. Why the hell I am awake? I was still really tired but then I felt something.
The way I lay in bed was different. I lifted my head. Something moved besides me. What? I backed away, a little shocked.
Then I heard a noise.

"S-Sport I-..."
And then I just realized which voice that was. I- it was Dave?! Why the hell is he...?
I stared to him. How the fuck did he get here? Why is he in my bedroom?
I felt that I got a bit hot.

"D- Dave? What? What are you doing in my... "
I couldn't finish my sentence.
"S- Sport I'm s- sorry. You...well... ehem... You came closer and then you snuggled up to me and then I... I thought."
He stopped.

I was really embarrassed when he said that. "What? I- I did what?"
I could not believe it. Fuck... Oh shit! Then I turned around with my back to Dave.
Why do I did this?

Dave's POV:

No, I'm such an idiot! Why did I do this? Now he doesn't like me anymore, didn't he?
But I couldn't stop to think about, how much I like him. He sounded shocked when he spoked.
Did he maybe like me back? The only thing I knew, is that this was my only chance. I could ruin everything or not.

Come on, Dave. Just do it.
So I took a deep breath, moved towards him and hugged him gently around his chest.
I heard a quiet sound and I could feel his fast heartbeat. He made himself a little smaller than he already is.
Gosh, how the hell is Sportsy so fucking cute?!

I admit, that I was a little scared of what he's thinking now.

Jack's POV:

I felt him behind me, his hands on my chest. I've started blushing, I could feel it. My heart couldn't stop beating.
It was so fricking fast. How should I react? Dave is behind me, hugging me and put his head carefully to my neck.
I felt his warm and calm breath.

He has definitely made himself smaller to get on my hight. Why is Dave so tall compared to me?
I think I blushed more and more. Probably I am a tomato now. Luckily it's dark and he can't see it...
Shit, I really like that aubergine...

I cannot describe how much I like him. The only thing I knew is, that I feel really confortable in his arms.

"Are you alright, Sportsy?" He came closer and pulled his legs closer to me. Had I heard uncertainty in his voice?
I had to grin. "I- yes, I am alright. Never felt better in my life Davey."

Closing word:

Omg I finally did it!!!
I wrote the first story here on Wattpad.
Yes, I know that the story is pretty short •~•
But I tried my best and here's the result. I hope some of you may find the story good, if it is read at all.
I know there are many other Dsaf fanfictions out there.
But I wanted to finally put the story into the world, because my thoughts can't stop!
Maybe I'll write more. Who knows...
Artwork is by me.

~Thank you guys for reading~

<3