•With you I feel like I have a soul #1•

Jack's POV:

I am empty.
Deep down in my inner I know it.
If I have an inside at all...

There is a deep feeling of emptiness inside of me. I can't even remember when I didn't have that feeling.
Will it ever end?
I don't know if anyone can understand this. It just feels so wrong...
But... I can't tell it to someone. Even Phoney said once I look not normally, like if I had not enough sleep or something.
Matt said once scary orange man to me. I mean- MATT said that!
He's the creepiest person on earth, dammit!
I guess I'm fucked.

Anyway. That's to much. Maybe I should talk to someone. Someone who understands.
But who could it be? I mean, who ever wants to talk to an scary orange man!?
I thought for a moment.
Well... I knew a guy. I really do.

I left the dining area and went to the hidden-off camera saferoom.
Everyone knows who spend all the day there.
I was at the door, thinking how I could tell him about my... problem.
Probably I'll find the right words. Hopefully...

Then I opened the door.
I don't know why, but this room had his very own atmosphere.
Just different.

And he was there, in front of the rabbit suit that was on the floor. He seems to have heard the door, because he turned around.
At first he looked a bit strained but then a big smile spread on his face when he saw me.
"Oh shit, Whaddup Old Sport!"
I grinned back at him.
"Oh shit, Whaddup Dave!"
"Welcome back, Old Sport."
"Well, what you're doing?", I asked. Dave looked back at his suit.
"Oh, nothing special. Just making sure the suit is alright. You know, I don't want to get stucked in that damn rabbit suit.
That whould not be really aubergine approved."
He smiled a little jokingly. I smiled back.

"So, what you're doing here, Old Sport? You're done with your work?"
I sighed. "Maybe not really...but...I have to get rid of something, Dave."
Now he looked at me questioningly. "What is it, Sport?"
How should I say it?
"Well, I think something is wrong with me and I really need to talk to someone about it. It's hard to describe, but I wanted to talk to you about it after work. I guess Phoney is already pissed because I just disappeared."
Dave looked at me. "Yea, sure you can talk to me about anything, Sportsy. No problem!"

His words made me kind of happy. I guess he's the only person who really cares about my feelings.
"Thank you Dave."
"No problem. See you after work then. Hopefully Phoney won't slap you to death."
I smiled while going back to the door. "Maybe it was my last day as an employee here."
Once again I turned around and smiled while he winked at me.
With him, I don't feel empty.

Dave's POV:

That was unexpected.
I wondered what he wants to talk about. He sounds like he had a problem. Is it something personal?
If someone did what to Sportsy, I'mma be real pissed!

I looked at the time. It was already 5pm.
Well, looks like our shift is almost done. Luckily
The rest of the work I had to think about what he wants to talk about. Sportsy seemed really tired the last few days.
He doesn't seem to be doing so well.

I checked the suit once again, until I was sure I was done. Now my back hurts. Great.
In a few minutes it's 6pm.
Finally!
Then I looked around the room one more time, stopped for a moment and opened the door.
Now I only have to go to Phone-Face, to tell him that I'm done.

Phoney was sitting in his office.
"Hey boss, I just wanted to tell you that I'm done with the suit-checking. I want to go home now."
He turned around. "Oh Dave, yea, sure why not. Is your suit alright?", the phone asked.
"He's probably fine. I've checked the rabbit several times.", I said.
"Good, good Dave. Then you're free to go."

I was just about to leave the office.
"Eh, one question boss." I turned around again. "You're know where Old Sport is?", I asked.
"Oh, eh, he's probably went to the price corner. You'll find him."
"Okay boss. See ya. Bye then!"
Then I left.

Jack's POV:

I saw Dave coming. I had to grin automatically at him.
God, how can I tell him about my problem? How should I start?
"Hey Dave! Glad to see you."
"Same to you Sportsy."
He smiled. "Now I guess we can leave.", Dave said.
"Heck yea."
So we went outside. I was right about to get to my car but then Dave grabbed my shoulder. I turned around to him.
"What, Dave?"
"Sportsy, what if I drive you to my house instead. How does that sound?"

I looked at him a little confused. "T-to your house?" I starred at him.
"To my house." He grinned a bit. I didn't know what to say. What even could I say?
"Maybe it will distract you a little from whats happening inside your mind."
I got a little hot for whatever reason.
"O-okay, what you wan't, Dave. I... come with you, I guess."
"Sounds good."

So we got into his car and drove to his house. It wasn't that far away. Somehow I was a little embarressed the whole time.
Why do I sometimes not know what to say when I am with Dave? Dammit.

Dave's POV:

We've arrived an got out of the car.
I let Sportsy go first when we went into my house.
"Nice place Dave."
"Thanks. You can go wherever you want. I have no problem with that. Just feel at home!"
I was kind of exited. What did he want to tell me?

We sat down on the sofa in the living room.
"Now tell me your problems, if you want."
Sportsy looked at me and came closer.

"Okay-"

Woooo here it is! I was so happy and exited while writing this(and a bit afraid as well xD).
But this isn't the end yet...

~1018 words~