•With you I feel like I have a soul #2•

Jack's POV:

Where should I begin? There is so much...

"Okay. So I-... there is so much shit in my head that I fight every darn day. A long time I just tried to ignore it. Too long. Sometimes I think it's taking over me. Deep down I feel...empty. Like... if I had no soul...
It's...hard to describe. I...I am stuck inside me...

And I don't want this. I hate it. Sometimes there are voices... Voices in my head. Sometimes...there is nothing.
I am afraid, Dave. Afraid of myself. And I'm so sorry to burden you with my stupid problems. I had to tell you.
No one else would listen"...
My voice cracked.
"I am so sorry."

Tears ran down my face.
I covered my face with my hands. Then I felt Dave coming closer and embracing me gently.
I let myself fall into his arms. Immediately I felt understood.

"Sportsy. You don't burden me with it. You are more important to me than anything else.
I am always there for you. Always! Understood?
I will be always there for you, Sportsy."

Dave's words calmed me.
It felt so good. So right.
"I am so-so incredibly grateful to you. I thank you. I was somafraid to tell you. But now, I am so happy I did it.
Thank you.", I said, while looking at him.

He touched my cheek and wiped a tear away. The emptiness in me was completely gone.
"You don't have to thank me, okay?" Dave looked down, right into my eyes. Then I had to hug him and burried my face in his chest. And so we stayed for a while until Dave said something.

"We, or better you should go to sleep. I guess you're really tired."
"Yes, you...you're right.", I said.
"You can stay here and sleep here. If you want, in my bed."
These heat came over me again, but... I...didn't want to sleep alone. I wanted to stay with him....?
"W- whit you!", I asked a bit embarrassed.
He grinned at me. "Yes. Only...if you want and if it's okay for you."
I couldn't think somehow.
"S- sure. I... I thank you."

Dave's POV:

We went into my bedroom.
It wasn't late, but we were both tired, especially Sportsy.
I wanted him to feel as comfortable as possible and gave him the place on the wall.
Without saying anything, we layed down in my bed. Sportsy layed now besides me.
"I hope you feel comfortable enough.", I said.
Sportsy came closer to me until we touched each other. That felt amazing. I turned to him, so we could look at each other.
Somehow I felt a bit hot. It's so cute how he lays there. He's so...close.

Wait... stop thinking like that!

But...secretly I knew that I couldn't do that. I wanted it that way. Shit, that's gay.
So it happened that I got even closer to him to hug him.
At first I was afraid that he didn't want it, but he didn't move away. He snuggled up to me.
Gosh, Dave calm down! Don't do...something stupid!

"Dave, I feel good by your side.
With you I feel like I am not empty. With you I feel like I have a soul. You make me happy. I love that."

Immediately I started to blush, I felt it. He, likes me! He really likes me? Omg...Dave, say something!
"Sportsy, I- I feel the same way. With you I feel like I am not heartless. I feel understood.
You give me a reason to leave my past behind. You see the other side of me, the good side.
You accept me for who I am. Who I am really am. I've never liked anything as much as you, Sportsy.
You're my orange baby, don't forget that!
I can't resist you, dammit!"

Jack's POV:

I've started blushing.
Did he just...called me his orange baby?!
That is...kinda hot...
GOSH I just think...he's hot. Why? Jack stop!
Dammit.
Did I ever had such... thoughts before?
Shit, I can't lie to myself, I think I've always found him...
attractive in some way?!
That I hadn't known it before...
I am such an stupid idiot.

I closed my eyes, happy that we were so close together.
"Good night, Davey."

Welcome back!
This is the end of this chapter =D
I hope I can continue this someday... (At the moment I have no motivation, I'm sorry :'>)
I had also some struggling with the storyline but I am okay with it xD

See ya!

~726 words~