Author's Note

Wow. What a journey. I went from 7 chapters that I had last updated in June of 2019 to 30 chapters in a month. I think as soon as I realized how short this story was going to be, I decided to just get it all out of the way before I started watching Wizards and so I could focus on some of my other stories. Would you believe, this story has increased by 1k views just in the time I've been writing it? It's now at 3k views, and I have no doubt that number will get higher. Plus, I'm number 2 in the arcadia hashtag?? That's pretty epic.

Another cool thing about writing this is I've been able to see how many views emerge within a short time of my postings. Shout out to those around 25 people who read each chapter within the week it comes out. I'm honestly just happy knowing my books are out there and being read.

Thanks as well to @MamaRenny who convinced me to focus back on this book, even if I did it two years late. Don't know if you still read this. Hope you've enjoyed the journey!

Thanks as well to all you people who have read my book since the beginning and have stuck through it even as I ignored this book in favor of some of my others.

Now, I know I wrote the last two-thirds of this book rather quickly. If there's anything I missed or anything you want clarified, ask. I'm happy to explain anything that was confusing.

And, of course, make sure to go watch Wizards. I still have to convince my sister to watch it with me, but I'm sure it will be great. Despite all those naysayers!

Have a wonderful day--week--month--year!

- The Dragon Girl

FAQs (or ones I know you're wondering):

Q: Will there be a sequel? A: No. I like the way that Amber's story ends. However, I encourage you, if you feel she deserves another ending, try writing it yourself. This is a fanfiction, and I don't mind if fanfictions are made off of it as long as they become your own. Also, I'm still okay with writing requested One Shots.

Q: Sucinea.... Isn't that Latin? A: Why yes, random nerd in the crowd. Coincidentally, Sucinea means Amber in Latin. Two names, two forms. The same person. Coincidence? Perhaps.

Other questions? Comment with them!

This book was finished February 2, 2021