Chappy 5: Friendly?

It had been a few minutes since you tried to escape this hellhole house, you sat in a corner, Bonnie staring you down just 4 feet away. You would try to fight the animatronics, but a couple of fleshy punches werent gonna do a thing to these robots. You glanced over to the dining room table where Foxy was feeding Chica mushed banana. You sighed and gave Bonnie a tired smile.
"So...what do you wanna do first buddy?"
"GFkrbslGw9wn"
Your smile dropped as Bonnie spoke in incomprehensible gibberish before slowly inching towards you. Slightly panicked, you began to try and back away, this however failed as you were as far up against the wall as you could get. Bonnie got close to your face and began sniffing you...very heavily. Your face became flushed and a rosy red from Bonnie's inspecting if you. He finishes, dropping a little of his rabies foam on your clothes in the process.
He looks at you, the foam stops, and- he smiles.
You didn't think it was possible but he did it.
For some reason, Bonnie's soft smile relaxed you. You held out your hand to pet him, only getting a singular pet in before he slaps your hand away. You hold your now reddened hand close to you and look at Bonnie with wide eyes.
"Don't fucking touch me asshole."
"Ah??? I'm sorry??"
"I said don't touch me bitch can you not comprehend words or something?"
You looked at him in utter shock. Great, now you have to deal with yet another jerk as if the Pirate wasn't enough.