2. fangirls

~fangirls~

there was one problem that would get in the way of you and oikawa ever having a relationship. his fangirls. in oikawas eyes, they were "nice" and "generous" and "caring." but in everyone else's eyes they were clingy, needy, stuck-up and violent. obviously an attractive boy like oikawa would have fangirls, but who would've expected them to be so violent.

you got to school. it was wednesday, and you had a math quiz coming up on friday. it didn't concern you much though since you were good at math, and payed attention in class.

"nice outfit (y/n)!" a boy said.

"thanks!"

you had a few fanboys yourself, of course not as many as oikawa had fangirls, but they were cool, not as violent as fangirls were. or at least, that's what you thought, since oikawa probably thought the same thing about his fangirls.

your first period was math, and the whole period was concentrated on your class studying for the upcoming quiz, but since you already knew that you had the quiz in the bag, you just sat in your seat and went on your phone.

you felt a tap on your shoulder, and you turned around and saw oikawa standing behind you.

"hey (y/n), could you help me with this math question? i really don't get it." he handed you his textbook, pointing to the question he was asking about.

"oh, it's simple..." you explained to oikawa how he was supposed to do the problem, then you told him to solve it. he told you the answer he came up with and you told him that it was correct.

just as I thought, the only reason he ever talks to me is to help him with something.

"by the way (y/n), i really like your outfit today." oikawa said, smiling.

"oh, thank you." you said. you could feel yourself blushing at his comment. he's too sweet.

soon math was over, and you packed up your things to go to your next class. you were walking through the hallway, when oikawa ran to catch up with you, and started walking beside you.

"thanks for helping me with math (y/n). i really appreciate it. ive never been the smartest person, and i struggle most of the time, but it's nice knowing that i have you there to help me." you looked at him, and saw that he was blushing a bit.

"it's no problem, as long as you get good grades you don't have to stop doing what you love right? i mean, volleyball."

"yeah. hey, speaking of volleyball you should come to our practice tonight. i can treat you to dinner after. i mean, i need to thank you for always helping me out." he said, looking at you and smiling.

"id love to." you said, smiling back at him.

───*̥˚──────*̥˚

school had just ended, and you grabbed your things from your locker, and headed over to the gym.

once you got there, you peeked your head inside, to see if anyone was there yet. sure enough, the whole team was there, and it looked like they'd just arrived.