chapter 1

Once everyone got to a decent ramen place unlike last time with Teruhashi they began to chat with each other.

"So has everyone chose what college there gonna go" Hario said with his signature smile and thumbs up

"Sure have! The jet black wings always knows we're to get his education" Kaidou said with his jojo pose.

"Umm... Sure Kaidou" Hario said the average anime sweat drop.

Teruhashi then said "well I think I know where I want go" with a innocent smile

mean every guy in the ramen place except Saiki: offu~

Saiki sighed disappointingly but not loud enough for anyone to hear.

" Hey buddy can't wait to see you next week pal" Nendo said with a smile showing his teeth.

"thing is you won't see me I moving schools" Saiki telepathically told Nendo with a neutral tone.

Everyone except saiki : NANI!?!?!?!!

"Saiki you can't leave!" Kaidou shouted with shocked expression.

" Buddy What do you mean by moving schools?" Nendo said with a dumb look

"Saiki this doesn't have to do with anything with that Saiko Metori again right? If so I'll smash his face in a pipe and pin it to his liver!" Aren practically screeched in anger.

"Saiki-" Teruhashi said in a pretended sad tone but not because she wanted him gone it was because she was gonna follow him until he said the word she desired for him to say "Offou"

" Yes I am moving schools, but not Saiko's terms this time I am going on my own Accord don't worry I am moving houses just school's

"So which school school are going to then?" Yumhara asked slightly sad.

" The school is called Hyakkuaou private academy" Saiki said once again in a neutral tone with his telepathy of course

Aren completely knew what school that was and remained shocked in place on what words Saiki just said...

"Well we are all happy for Saiki" Teruhashi once again smiling for Saiki to say "Offou" or "oh wow"

"Well we all support you Saiki" Hario then said.

"Bye y'all it is getting late" Kaidou said

Everyone: bye Kaidou!

"Well I'm gonna get going bye" Saiki decided

"Saiki wait-" Aren yelled but Saiki was gone as soon he hit the corner.

"Dammit" Aren he said while curling his fist.

"What's wrong Aren" Hario asked worryingly

"What is Saiki?! Insane!" Aren he said with the slightest fear in his eyes.

"What" Teruhashi then said

"Hyakkuaou private academy is no ordinary School it's a gambling one!"

"a gambling school? isn't that illegal" Hario said

"Not if you got the money" Aren said

"then why we're you so scared all of sudden?" Hario confronted

"It is not that scares me it's what happens if you lose your bet and can't pay"

"Well what happens?" Hario then says

"You become a house pet."

A/n: well sorry if there short but my fingers hurt so sorry bye.