chapter 2

"house pet?" Hairo questioned with a confused face.

"Yeah, and make them pretty much their slave until they pay back the money." Aren said with a serious face

"Aren are you sure that your talking crazy? because I think your over reacting a little" Teruhashi said with

"Yeah I think your also talking insane stuff that doesn't make sense" Nendo said out loud but did not know what they're talking about and just agreed Teruhashi.

Hario however did not know who to believe at the moment because of Aren's background of being a gangster a knows a lot about street smarts but in the end he stuck on the side of the "perfect girl's"

"You know that really does sound off to me"Hario spoked but Aren was not having it and ran off to find and warn Saiki not go to Hyakkuaou private academy.

"Oh well I guess we all should just leave" Hario said

"Hey guys did I miss something?" Yumhara asked after being in the bathroom.

"Oh just Aren being Aren Chiyo." Teruhashi said in a relaxed voice

"Thanks Kokomi" yumehara thanked Teruhashi in a greatful tone.

Meanwhile in Hyakkuaou private academy

A guy named Ryota Suzui seen sweating bullets while gambling

"Come on! I just need to win this one round." Ryota thought carefully thought

The next person in front of him was blonde haired girl in front of him.

"You will be my house pet after this move, you might as well give up!"  The blonde thought and smiling practically menacingly.

They flipped the cards and Ryota almost Choked in horror.

The blonde girl had card that represents paper

And Ryota had card that represents rock.

"Mary Satome has won the match! Ryota now owes 2.5 million yen.

" I.....I.can't-" Ryota shaking of not being able to say anything

"You can't what sweetheart hehe I'd like my money now~~." Satome said in crackling non- human voice

"I can't pay" Ryota said in voice that had lost all Hope.

"Well then you will have serve under me, like the dirty dog you are Hahahaha!" Satome harshly laughed in a sadistic voice.

The next day Ryota had to put on his collar that ment that he was now a house pet.

Meanwhile at Saiki residence

"So Kusou have turned in the paperwork so can go to that school"
Kunihara said while about sip his tea

"Yes and I am going to bed" Saiki told his dad in a telepathic tired voice

"But you haven't eaten"kurumi
Saiki's mom said worryingly

"I ate ramen with my friends and social battery is out of power right now" Saiki said still tired of every thing.

"Okay then night kuu" she said with the nickname she gave him.

"Night" Saiki said bluntly

The next day Saiki got ready for the new school he had to wear a different uniform that was red suit with a black tie and black slacks.

Soon after walking in school direction  he saw a woman with black hair and deep red eyes and quickly realized that they were walking to same area

"Hey are you a student heading to Hyakkuaou private academy?" She said smiling a little too much.

"Umm yeah, do you go here already or are you a transfer student like me?" Saiki telepathically said in a neutral tone Saiki figured that if this was a student that went here already he could learn about the school.

"Wait! How talking your lips aren't even moving?" The black haired girl stateted giving a suspicious look.

Saiki began to speak with mouth

"Ms I think you were seeing things" Saiki said realizing how observint this girl was.

"Uh... huh sure I know what I saw or didn't see." She said suspicious of that fact.

"Well she caught on quickly I need to shake her off before she finds proof that I'm a psychic." Saiki thought

"What is he hideing?" the black haired girl thought.

A/n: this was better but not good enough sorry I am tried. Bye