Part 8

Back to the car

Josephine played her songs list and focused on driving while Sophie continued to scroll tweets from her phone. Then she looked at the window shield then suddenly a girl wearing a white clothes that is covered with blood showed up ahead on the road. Sophie saw the girl who is glaring at her and screamed and shouted, "Stop! Stop! I mean don't go ahead! Please!" Josephine was startled and stirred the car to the side of the road and asked, "What are you shouting at?! I was just focused on the road and nothing is there! Did you perhaps saw a deer?!" Sophie looked at the road again and was bewildered that the girl was gone. She opened her window to see if there's someone behind them but found nothing but lights flickering on the sideway. Weird. Was that girl alive or dead?

"What are you looking at?" Josephine asked worriedly. Sophie turned to her an closed her window and gave her a small smile, a nervous one, "Nothing just continue driving..." Josephine drove the car to the road again and asked her again, "Seriously what did you see?" Sophie answered, "Just a deer crossing the road." When will I tell her?

They arrived at school and went to their dorms and said good night. Sophie went to her bed and looked at the window if something appears. And her eyes slowly closed. And someone whispered to her in her sleep, "Hi"

Morning

Sophie woke up and got ready for school. She knocked at Josephine's door and she went out, "Morning." Josephine greeted. They went to the canteen to get their breakfast and Sophie said, "Same food again?" Josephine, "I don't think it's the same food again for this week cause CTS is here." They got their food and ate it silently and went to their class together. CTS arrived at the school and went to their class. John and James made eye contact to Sophie and Sophie covered her face with a book. They sat with Josephine and Sophie changed seat and sat behind them.

Avoiding huh.

Their professor arrived and the class started. They all took notes and listened. The class ended and Sophie again avoided them and went to the library. Sophie sat at the library and studied for her next class then fell asleep.

Opening up

Sophie remembered her past when she fell asleep at the library. Josephine went to the library same with CTS. Josephine gestured her friends to hide on the shelves and whispered, "This is the time where she cries and you guys record or listen to what she says ok? You must keep your promise about what you said." They nodded and Sophie woke up and she cried. Josephine hugged her and comforted her and Sophie opened up, "I feel hurt so much about it. I got bullied and all and friends ghosting me and avoiding me" Josephine asked, "Is this about the past?" Sophie nodded and shared her story loudly and CTS recorded it like she is a news or something and some recorded a video like Willy, "I'm making this viral and show how much of a jerk that guy is." And Sophie finished talking and hugged Josephine then CTS nodded.

That's her.

Then when Josephine hugged her she nodded and gave a thumbs up to the CTS. The bell rang and lunch started but CTS wasn't around but they had a meeting at the garden and Julian, "I have an idea each of us will confess to her for healing when we travel with her cause we have concerts from different places. We don't really have feelings for her so we just lie" They agreed and nodded then Willy said this, "What about our girlfriends?" Julian, "We will bring them too for the trip for them to get close."

"Are cheating on them? Why the hell would we confess even." James protested

Julian said, "We don't have 'feelings for her'. The reason why we wanna confess our feelings like LOVE CAUSE SHE NEEDS REAL LOVE EVEN IF ITS FAKE!"

James questioned, "How can that be real love when we just lie? Are just pleasing her?"

Julian answered, "Exactly we are just pleasing to make her happy and make her forget the bullies and the guy."

"OOOooooh ok. We are not gonna be jerks to her ok?" said William.