Part 15

"Not until you drink the immolity potion that I have been making for you. You will have puwers or magec."

WHOA! REALLY?!

"Btw, I haven't introduced myself, I'm Noah, and you're Sophie right?" He offered his hand to shake, "Nice to meet you" and he smiled. She took his hand and shook it, "A pleasure." Then he summoned his pet a very big bird for him to ride then gestured Sophie, "Hop in. We're going to my place." She hopped in and they flew to his mansion or castle. The forest was foggy like from the horror movies and it was cloudy up the sky. The big bird made a noise and flew away from the forest. The golden moon shined brightly and they arrived at some huge grey castle where there is light then the bird flew down and made its way to the entrance of the castle and the gate of the castle opened for the bird or for them then it landed at the entrance of the door.

Sophie hear some wolf cry then there was a huge wolf then it turned into human. Then there were fairies and mermaids on the fountain and at the water pond and they turned into human.

Supernatural and fantasy huh

The workers went to him and bowed, "Welcome master and our guest!" they said politely. "This is my friend, Sophie. The one I told you about. Please treat her kindly." Sophie waved weirdly as if she is in a movie.

This is weird.

"Please enjoy your stay here, Sophie." The mermaid maids dragged her to her room and gestured for her to wait cause they will have a meeting.

Everyone had a meeting about Sophie and talked about saving the realm.

"She is the main reason the realm will be saved soon." Noah stated

"But she is a human with no puwers, she might have a PURE SOUL. And is she strong enough to fight and survive in this wuld?" said a guy who is a werewolf.

"I am confident she can do well." Noah said.

"You know we don't like homans. You know what homans did to us, Noah" a faery said

Noah sighed, "You have no choice but to accept her."

"But its more dangerous for a homan to stay here!" a mermad said

"I know this would happen but she can't go anywhere outside or else more monsters will hunt her." Noah said.

"She can be a bait for the monsters and we can capture or kill them!" a wearwolf butler said

He nodded but disagreed, "I can't let her be scared."

Everyone suddenly turned to positive. You know they don't like humans being scared.

"There's a lot of monsters around and its appearing in the Human wuld. We've been hunting monsters every now and then and I'm sure she can save us."

"Yeah sure..."

Next morning

Sophie wore a white dress and went out of her room to see Noah.

She saw Noah and waved at him.

They went to white garden and Sophie touched every plant or white flowers then smelled it, Noah saw her and watched from the door. She looks beautiful when she wears in white.

Sophie caught him looking at him. And placed a flower on his ear and smirked, "Well, well you look gay. Now that I think of it who are you in the Homan wuld?"

Noah snickered and said, "You don't wanna know. Well I looked like a celebrity but I am not."