Part 9

"OOOooooh ok. We are not gonna be jerks to her ok?" said William.

Next day

Julian gave Josephine a concert ticket the next day and was shocked. Sophie too. Sophie doesn't have any idea that they know her now.

"Why are you giving us this?" Sophie wondered.

Julian replied, "It might good to come to our concerts and we would like to bring you anywhere we go cause we are friends!"

"But why would you do that?" Sophie questioned skeptically.

"Because we are friends." Julian said while he hides their secrets.

Did I just heard them?

Josephine was happy and snatched the ticket concert and said, "I'm bringing my boyfriend and you will come too Sophie. OK bff?" Sophie nodded.

Adam was shocked, "You have a boyfriend?"

Josephine nodded.

"Good! When's our next concert?" Adam asked.

Joshua answered, "This Friday so you better pack your things and lets get ready to travel!" he said to Sophie and Josephine.

Sophie wasn't excited unlike Josephine. She called her boyfriend to tell him that he is coming along while Sophie got weirded out of the CTS.

Friday

Sophie packed her things and brought her Oiji board to investigate the things she has been seeing and got ready to leave for their travel. Lucas waited for Josephine at her car and CTS were outside of school waiting for them. There were fans ok?

Fans took picture of them while they waited and shouted like how fans do.

Truly celebrities, said Sophie in her mind when she went out and went to her car. They waved at Sophie and ignored them then they stopped waving at Sophie. Josephine hugged Lucas, her boyfriend, and went in their car then they drove to the airport. CTS went to their private plane and gestured their friends gestured in. Yeah I know, rich stuff.

Then the plane is off.

In the plane

Josephine and Lucas spent their day together while CTS played games on their laptops, some members played board games and Sophie just read a book.

"Now that I think about it where are we going?" Sophie asked them.

"Conada" William answered while he sat the opposite side of her. She nodded at him and continue to read the story then James observed her same for William and some took peek at her then she can sense their gaze. She just covered her face with a book. Then the flight attendant served them food and drinks.

This is gonna be a long ride.

William and the others made a groupchat where they can talk about her.

"So where are we gonna confess our feelings?"

"CONCERT! OBVIOUSLY THAT'S WHY SHE IS HERE!"

"We should let balloons fly too"

"What should we sing?"

"Fine we will sing, I like you but you don't and I hope you do like me"

"That's sad, its like we are asking her out.."