Chapter 4

The main seven can be seen having a good time together on a small beach, talking about themselves for example.

Gallus: "And that's why griffons breathe fire when we get mad."

Though not everything is exactly true sometimes.

Silverstream: "They do not! Wait, do they? No. Really?!"

Yona: "Griffons just full of hot air!"

*Everyone starts laughing* {'(A/n): I don't get it.. is it just me that doesn't get it?'}

Smolder: "And yaks are actually good at jokes. How about that?"

Ocellus: "What are dragons good at?"

Smolder: "*Flies in front of everyone* Competition. *She says while spreading her arms out then makes a follow me motion* Who's up for a race?"

*Everyone stands up with a smile on their faces excited for the race*

~*Meanwhile at the school of friendship*~

*Rainbow Dash rushes towards Starlight and Twilight who are guiding Professor Snape- I mean Chancellor Neighsay*

Twilight: "Rainbow Dash! *Turns back to look at Chancellor Neighsay then back at Rainbow Dash* Why aren't you in class teaching?"

Rainbow Dash: "Because my students are gone! *Both Twilight and Starlight start making motions for Rainbow Dash to stop talking because of Chancellor Neighsay since he's writing down everything he sees in the School of Friendship so that he can decide whether to approve of the School or not. So, she starts making up a lie on the spot* Uh, gone...Somewhere else! Doing a loyalty lesson. *She says while fake smiling and pointing her hooves to a certain place* And I was just going to grab, uh... *Starts looking for something* this pencil! Because they need it. Wherever they are. Which I know... Cause I'm the teacher." *She says while smiling nervously trying to sound convincing, when in reality she doesn't sound one bit convincing at all*

Twilight: "I see. Well, Chancellor, we have other classes. We can just-"

Chancellor: "-Let's follow the professor. I'm quite curious about this "lesson in loyalty.""

~*Back with the main 7*~

*While the main seven are racing each other and having fun Twilight starts narrating/explaining to Chancellor Neighsay what they teach in the School of Friendship*

[Twilight]: of course we want to instill a sense of loyalty towards others. We encourage acts of generosity and kindness.

Silverstream sees Yona and Sandbar running while the rest are flying above them including herself, so she gets an idea and whispers it to the rest while pointing at Yona and Sandbar and they all nod.Then Gallus and (Y/n) pick up Sandbar while Silverstream and Smolder pick up Yona.

Gallus: "Figured we shouldn't be the only ones enjoying the view."

Yon: "Aah!! Yaks not best at flying!!"

[Twilight]: An appreciation for the value of laughter.

Yona: "Flying is best!!"

Silverstream: "Congratulations Yona! You are officially the weirdest thing I've seen so far!"

Smolder: "*Turns towards Ocellus* What do you say, Ocellus? Can you be weirder than a flying yak?"

Just as smolder finished asking that to Ocellus, Ocellus turned into a giant bug like flying creature making everyone look at her amazed/surprised.

~*Back with Twilight in the School of Friendship*~

Twilight: "...and to always be honest in any situation."