Chapter 3

~* At the beach*~

(Y/N): "Wow... This is pretty.."

Silverstream: "Yeah! It's awesome!!" *raising her hands in the air while doing a backflip flying?*

Smolder: "Yeah it is and now we can finally relax!!"

~* Everyone laughs *~

Gallus: "H-hey *Clears his throat* (Y-Y/n) do you have a minute?..." *Scratches the back of his neck*

(Y/n): "S-sure.."

*Both walk to a tree*

Gallus: "S-so I wanted to say s-sorry and that what I said was wrong.. and you're actually a really nice pony and... you are important to everyone including myself and I hope you forgive me and we can still be friends..."*He says while looking at the ground sadly, starting to think she might not forgive him and want nothing to do with him anymore*

(Y/n): "I forgive you Gallus *Says while lifting his head so he can face her* you're also really important to me" *Gives him a gentle smile while blushing a bit*

Gallus: *Blushes as well* "...Really?.."

(Y/n): "Really.. that's what real friends do.. they all go through ups and downs but still stick with each other.. " (A/N): I know its cheesy 😅"

Gallus: *Chuckles* .. I think I still have a lot to learn about friendship.."

(Y/N): *Chuckles* "I-I think we should go back to the o-others"

Gallus: "A-ah oh- Yeah I think we should"

*Both start to walk back to the others*

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

(A/N): "There you have chapter three sorry I haven't been updating much for a looong time for some reasons but I hope you enjoyed this chapter although it was very short 😅but it's bc I wanted to make the part were Gallus apologized to the reader separate and then the rest separate. Anyways I hope y'all enjoy this chapter even if it was short😊💜"