Chapter 1

(EDITED) I just edit a few chapters sorry if you get a lot of notifications while doing this btw

(H/c): Hair color or I would sometimes put (M/c): Mane color, (C/c): Coat color, (E/c): Eye color, (F/c): Favorite color, (Y/n): Your name.

If there's anymore I will add them at the beginning of the chapter to let you guys know what it means for now these are the only ones I'll be using for now so.. Yeah! Hope you enjoy this story!

Everyone is at the school of friendship getting everything ready before school starts and everyone is super nervous and for many different reasons one was that the teachers were not sure about being teachers and second was you were nervous about making new friends.

Rainbow dash: "It's too much! Too much!"

Rarity: "You think so?! I thought dressing for the occasion would make me feel the part!"

Rainbow dash: "Not your dress! This! Us! Teaching! They're gonna think I'm an egghead!" '(A/n): I don't really know if she said egghead but we'll go with it'

Pinkie pie: "Well the students are gonna Love! My confetti cannon class! It's gonna be a BLAST!!"

Fluttershy: "Umm.. Hello there.. I'm your teacher I hope you enjoy class, but if you don't enjoy it, it's okay too"

(Y/n) and Angel bunny: *Facehoove?/Facepalm*

(Y/n): "Do I really have to talk to other ponies?.."

Fluttershy: "of course! That way you'll make new friends that's what the school of friendship is about"

(Y/n): "B-but w-what if t-they don't like me..." *Looks at the floor*

Fluttershy: *Lifts her face so she can face her* "You'll be okay... and besides who wouldn't like to have you as a friend?"

(Y/n): *Sighs* ".... I just don't want to make a fool of myself..."

Fluttershy: "You'll be fine.. and I'll always be here for you little sis.." *Hugs her*

(Y/n): *Hugs back*

Fluttershy: "You're not the only one that's nervous you know.." *They stop hugging*

(Y/n): *Giggles* ".. You'll do fine as well I know they're gonna like learning about friendship.. just like me, they'll enjoy learning about it"

Apple jack: "I don't know about this.."

Twilight: "It's going to be fine just like (Y/n) said, everything about this school just feels right"

Starlight: "See! If Twilight isn't stress, we got nothing to worry about"

Apple jack: "are you sure you want US to be teachers? In classrooms?" {'(A/n): nah in the fair OF COURSE it has to be in classrooms'}

Twilight: *Shows book* "The E.E.A is clear on how schools should be run. We have a HUGE responsibility and I need you all to do this by the book. That means no cannons in class Pinkie"

Pinkie pie: "Awh! Not even a tiny cannon!?" *Shows a tiny cannon to her*

Twilight: "I know it's not a big adventure against the forces of evil, but, this could be the most important thing we've ever done! I can't run this school of friendship without my best friends. Can I count on you?"

Rarity: "Of course you can darling!"

Rainbow dash: "Call me professor egghead... I'm in!"

~Riiiiing!!!!~

Pinkie: "AHH!! FIRST DAY OF SCHOOL!! SO MANY NEW PONIES!!!"

Twilight: "About that. A thing I forgot to mention is not just ponies"