1..

" you know I never found love until I looked in to your eyes , first time blushing I ain't even gone lie "

🤍🤍🤍

Skai Jackson as Simone James , the oldest out of the James siblings

Skai Jackson as Simone James , the oldest out of the James siblings .

  Everyone else as their selfs !

🤍🤍🤍

  " y'all know what day it is...taco Tuesdayyyy!" I heard dad yell as I entered the house .

  I had just got back from working out and hooping with bronny and some of his friends .

Me and bronny walked into the kitchen with everyone else . Dad put the camera on me " what day is it momo and bronny ?!" He asked using my nickname.

  " tacoo Tuesdayyy!" We shouted making everyone laugh and dad posted it on his Instagram .

" y'all stink, get away from the food" mom said shooing me and bronny back .

" lemme get a peice of meat real quick " I said trying to reach over her .

  " Simone ! Girl stop " we both laughed and she hit my hand so I pinched her .

She gave me that look so I instantly backed away " my bad " I laughed .

  I felt zhuri hit my leg making me wince since I was sore " don't pinch mommy!" She said .

  " imma pinch you next " I squinted my eyes at her . " can y'all please get in the shower and bronny take your shoes off !" She groaned pushing us out the kitchen while we laughed .

  I went up to my bathroom and started my shower . I laid some off my clothes out and then got in washing my hair , body and shaving .

After twenty minutes, I was out and dressed in my red polo pajamas pants and a black wife beater .

I grabbed my phone seeing I had emails for photo shoots, businesses and a message from skye as in skye Williams.

  This girl ! I walked into the kitchen " what you laughing at ?" Bryce asked

  This girl ! I walked into the kitchen " what you laughing at ?" Bryce asked .

" you in my business..?" I joked and he nodded his head yes . " something that skye said " I said and fixed my food .

  We all sat at the table and started eating. " you know what you wanna do for your birthday yet Simone?" My mom asked .

  I was turning seventeen in a week and bronny's birthday was just two weeks ago and he turned sixteen.

" not yet . I don't know if I wanna have a party , a photo shoot, a sleepover..I don't know " I shrugged .

" we can have a little party here with your friends , I'll invite some of the boys and family" My dad said.

  I nodded " can I also get a tattoo?" I asked quickly . My dad nearly choked on his water .

" a what ?" He looked at me . " she wants a tattoo for her birthday" bronny said .

  " where at ?? And what of ?" He asked . " I was thinking behind my ear with a red dragon or you and moms birthday on my collar bones " I told them and bit into my taco .

  " I think you should get all three.. but make my birthday in a pretty color " mom said making me high five her .

  " um no.. three tattoos at seventeen !? You can get a little one on your finger " dad said making the boys laugh .

  I glared at him " I thought I get whatever I wanted for my birthday " I batted my naturally long eyelashes at him .

  He was hesitant " alright fine ! I'll think about it " He said making me smile , little did they know..I was gonna get one anyway .

  And yes I know I need a parent's consent but amirah has a cousin that is a tattoo artist and he said he'll do it for me Soo..

__________

" you need help with the kitchen ma ?" I asked her . " nope , me and your dad are doing it . You going somewhere??" She asked looking at my keys in my hand .

" I was stopping by skye's house for a little " I said while throwing on a little Nike zip up even though it's summer out .

" be safe " my dad kissed my head and so did mom . " I will , always am !" I shouted as I walked out to the driveway into my car .

It was no doubt that I did have a little crush on Mikey , how could you not though !? That man was hella fine and his tattoos just made him look even better !

Before I started driving I FaceTimed skye but Mikey showed up . " boy why you got skye phone ?" I laughed .

" cause I can , what you doing ?" He said making me mugg him . " don't get an attitude with me cause we can fight . And I'm on my way over there " I said while turning down the music.

" bet , I'll be waiting for yo ass " he licked his lips while smiling...whew child .

" bet then ! But y'all want anything from the gas station?" I asked as I parked .

" I want whatever you getting and you know skye wants a icey " we both laughed .

" Ight I'll be there soon " I told him . " Ight momo " he be calling me that knowing I hate that shit unless my family calls me it .

I hung up and got the stuff from the gas station and made my way to their house .

They left their door unlocked for me and I noticed their mom was still gone, skye told me she went out .

I walked in and locked the door . I walked toward the kitchen cause the stairs was by it and I seen Marvin .

" wassup marv " I hugged him . " you came here to see me huh ?" He smirked .

" boy no ! I'm here for your sister " I nudged his head . " mhmm " he glared at me making me laugh .

I went up the stairs into skye room and seen she was in the bathroom so I grabbed mikey's skittles and sprite and walked to his room .

_________

I don't know if I like this yall ..😭😭. Ima jus let it play out .