10..

" you know I had to save my gift for last " Mikey smirked as we entered his room .

Their parents and skye gave me my gifts already which I loved ! I sat down on his gaming chair as he came up to me with two things .

One of them was a Pandora bag and the other was a long box

" I want you to open this one first " he handed me the bag . I opened it and it was a bracelet with a bunch of charms on it " Mikey ..!" I awed as I looked around the whole thing

" I know it's not all diamonds like your used too-"

" it could cost a dollar and I'll still love it ,i don't want you to buy me diamonds...I love it ! " i smiled big .

He helped me put it on and it looked so cute oh my god . He handed me the long box and I opened it .

There were terry necklaces in there ; one had M on it for his initial and the other had my name in cursive which is a necklace I've been wanting for a while .

" thank you , thank you, thank you !!" I squealed and gave him a big hug .

He chuckled " can you put this one on me ?" I held up the one that had his initial .

" but people at the party are gonna see it and ask questions " he grabbed it from my hands .

" let them ask questions then " I slightly smiled and he put it around my neck.

I took my phone out and took a video of myself in his full body length mirror.

  He came behind me and wrapped his arms around my waist and kissed my cheek numerous times .

I turned side ways " look at the booty y'all " I chuckled and he slapped it a few times. I ended it " you posting that ?" He asked looking at the video .

I shook my head no but I saved it though . I looked up and seen all of his hats and peeped a purple one .

I went over to it and put it on my head " how I look ?" I turned to him making him smile .

  God I loved his smile so much . " like my future wife " he smirked .

I stuck my tongue out " and is " I giggled. Skye came in " when we finna leave ? " she had just got out the shower and she looked so good !

" we can go now " I shrugged " I wanna get some food first though " I said rubbing my stomach .

" Popeyes? I wanna get a chicken sandwich " skye responded and I agreed.

  " letss goo" I pulled her up from the bed and all three of us walked downstairs .

" you guys heading out ?" Their mom asked and we nodded . " I'll see you later , thank you for the gifts " I gave her and their dad a hug .

" no problem, happy birthday baby " she smiled . We said our goodbyes and left out to my car .

" why the hell I gotta sit in the back ?" Mikey said looking at me and skye .

" cause you not cut like that to sit in the front " skye said making me laugh .

I turned up the music and drove to Popeyes.

__________

A few hours later ..

  " moe take my picture " Mikey handed me his phone .

" don't be tryna do all these poses cause I gotta hurry up and change " I chuckled as he sat down in the front seat .

I squatted down and got a good angle of him but it came out a little blurry but it looked good .

" you like this ?" I showed him and he nodded " Ight come on " he said .

All three of us walked in my house and seen all the decorations that were up and some of the furniture moved .

  " it looks good in here !!" I smiled at my mom and dad .

  " it sure did take a lot of work " das said wiping fake sweat off his head .

" you standing here like you don't gotta hurry up and get dressed " mom said .

" you right , my bad " I laughed . Mikey went over to bronny and I dragged skye upstairs with me .

  " okay you haven't seen the dress yet .. but I think your gonna like it " I smiled .

She sat down on my vanity chair and nodded " anything you wear I like " she laughed and that. Was true .

I went into my closet and changed as I heard voices and music turn on downstairs.

  once the dress was on I added two watches a chain and another necklace .

I fixed up my hair and looked in my mirror .. Dan I look good !

  I walked out and Skye's eyes grew wide " bestie you look good !! Girl you find make me go gay " she said making us both laugh .

" look at the booty too " I turned around " ahhh !! As you should !" She smiled making me laugh .

"Can you take my picture ?" I handed her my phone as she stood up . I started posing as she took several .

 I started posing as she took several

_________

" I think everyone is here " skye said and looked out the window .

She looked back at me with wide eyes " girl it's a whole lotta people here " she smirked .

" we finna go crazy tonight bestie ?!" I smiled . She nodded and did our handshake and we started walking downstairs.

They were playing 'hot' by young thug and it was packed ! " there's the birthday girl !!" My dad yelled and everyone recorded me and skye in the stairs making us both smile .

We made it down and I hugged my family and my dad's teammates .

" you getting old now mo , you was supposed to stay my little niece !" Anthony shouted over the music

" you always got zhuri ! " I laughed . I looked over and seen ja , it's been months since we seen each other.

Me and ja met through a basketball event plus we had mutual friends . " ja ja !!" I shouted and noticed the little pineapple hairstyle he had .

" wassup youngin! Damn it's been so long ,happy birthday " he gave me a hug . " thank you ! How's the league going !?" .

" good ! Improving everyday and working my ass off " he took a sip of his drink .

" that's good ! " I smiled and rj had came up to us . " hey birthday girl !" He gave me a hug .

Me and rj met through lamelo and we just been cool ever since plus he cool peoples .

" heyyy!! How you been ?" I let go . " good , waddup ja !" They dabbed each other up "ima leave y'all two alone .." I chuckled and went to go say hi to the O'Neal siblings , the ball brothers and some more people .