Info and more

Hello! This story is going to have the Evil hermits, some of the cam accounts and some others! So this is pretty important so it would be best if you read this so you aren't confused with the rest of the story! 

Starting with the Evil hermits, these are ones that shown up and has caused issues.

Evil Xisuma or well will be calling Xavi. Xavi is the twin of Xisuma. Xavi Void has powers to access to the code and can cause real issues for everyone as they can use lighting and can even get "God" Items if they so wish. Xavi uses He/Them/They pronouns. Xavi may be rude at time's but once you get to know them they are just a miss under stood sweetheart.

Next is Hels knight

Hels knight back story is going to be changed just a bit. Hels is Wels younger brother and well Wels got the attention and Hels hardly got any due to Wels was seen as the golden boy. Hels has a constant resistance to fire damage and is unable to die from fire or Lava.  Hels goes by He/Him. Hels closes off most of his emotions as is uncomfortable with sharing them with people, will only open up too a few people.

Next is going with Cam accounts! I am not doing all I am only doing the ones that sounds interesting for the story.

TrueSymmetry or True. She is the older sister of FalseSymmetry/False. True great at potion making and is able to do two handed combat, she is pretty powerful and hard to defeat.  True goes by She/Her. She is surprisingly rather motherly even if she is a powerful fighter. True doesn't like talking about herself.

Next Badtimeswithscar

Badtimeswithscar or Bad times or Bad. His exact origin's is unknown but is believed to be a sibling of Scar but neither has conformed nor denied this. Bad uses Vex magic and is pretty good in combat but has weak legs so he prefers to fight from afar. Bad uses He/Him. He is pretty SCARastic(Sorry), he doesn't talk much but when he does it's just a bunch of sass. 

  Next is Renthebob this one is for fun!

Renthebob/Ren bob or Bob. He just vibes and does drugs sometimes.. He's just here to have some fun. OH yeah he is Rendog's cousin! goes by he/him

Okie other time! All of these are things just don't have another place!

Starting off with NPC GRIAN.

Npc Grian or Npg. Was built by Grian to make houses, something went wrong and only builds rustic houses. Is somewhat harmless, will bap you with a stick if upset. Npg uses all pronouns as they are truly a gremlin. Hates small spaces especially closets, will not build closets. he talks  bit weirdly but that just makes you love her more. They refuse to keep the same pronouns for a minute.

Next Robot Grian

Robot Grian or R_Gri. Was built by Grian to do a minigame while Grian was sick. Builds just as well as Grian but is good at redstone and can repair himself and Npg if needed. Does get upset if you ruin their build and does seem to get pretty annoyed if someone upsets Npg. Acts like an older sibling to Npg even though Npg was made first.

Next Grimdog

Goes By Grim. Thought to only be Rendogs demise-sona but it turns out after Ren was truned back Grim was sent to spawn with no players being there Grim hid and went to season seven. Is able to turn any player into their demise skin/sona this power does not work on anyone who didn't get a demise look, it also doesn't work on Ren. Grim is a powerful fighter and is willing to team up with people if he gets something in return. Uses He/him. Isn't that talkative, but when he does it's jokes about death. Is a prankster but his pranks kill.

So that's all of them for now, I might add more if it feels fit for the story! Guess what guys! Guess it! 666words!