Arguments

Xavi glares a bit a Grian, they weren't super happy with him since Grian, since he has a similar view of Npg that Xisuma had of them.

"listen.. He was crazy! He'd shove people off of things, he would constantly build rustic houses and he'd get extremely upset if someone even suggested to build something else. No matter what myself or anyone else have done!" He spoke with such harshness that Xavi flinched a bit.

"Grian what the hell? He needs someone smart with robotics to fix him!" Growled Xavi at him.

"I-.. listen I've tried to get him fixed more than once to help him. But it hasn't worked" Grian's eye's are filled with guilt.

"Anyone SMART would be able to tell this guy needs more than just a simple fixing up!" Xavi is trying not to shout at Grian but is failing.

"Then you fix them then!" Grian slightly glared. 

"Oh I will! and once I do you better treat him with respect!" Xavi looked pretty pissed at Grian.

"You are not giving me attitude right?" He slightly glares at them.

"I'm doing what I want." they growled

"You are in no place to be giving that kind of attitude." He sassed back.

"Oh!? I'm not? I'm sorry but I can get myself a hacked in god version of your Netherite sword!" They glare at him. 

"What-" Grian froze as he realizes his mistake of getting into a argument with them.

"You heard me, I can hack in any item I want, my brothers so called prefect world isn't so prefect when I'm around.. Because he like order, he lovessss giving torment! sending someone to the void just because they were walking towards him! JUST BEACUSE I WANTED TO SAY SORRY!" Xavi shouted and tears threated to spill over as lighting and thunder crashed somewhere nearby. Xavi is shaking as their throat started to hurt from the yelling. Furby cowers in a corner from the sound of thunder.

"Xa-.. Xavi I-.. I'm sorry, I didn't-" Grian gets cut off by Xavi rising their hand up and them whispering stop.

"It's.. It's fine.." They mutter. Xavi hugs themself and looks down at the ground. tears start to fall.

"Xavi.." Grian does the only thing that he thinks that will work and it is to hug Xavi. Xavi tenses up but slowly relaxes and hugs back, a quiet sob escaping their lips, while Grian rubs their back. Xavi grips at Grian's sweater and just keeps sobbing.

"Xavi.. What is going on?" He asked hesitantly.

"No" Xavi violently shakes their head no while they counited to cling to Grian. 

"Alright.. " Grian keeps hugging Xavi.

Xavi sighs and just allows the hug. They close their eye's and lets out a small sigh. "thank you.."

Hey guys! I was expecting to have this to be a longer chapter but I liked the idea of leaving it off at this. It's just a nice place to leave off here. 

Sunshine out!-