[💋/☁️](pt2) Oikawa x Male Reader

AU: Read last part for context

You were way to nervous to sleep. Oikawa had managed to slip into a nice, peaceful sleep but you just couldnt. You glanced over to the clock to see it was only 10pm.

"Tooru..?"

You called for him gently but he didnt stir. You shifted away from him and sat on the edge of the bed, looking back at him before looking away again. A few moments had passed when you felt a lanky yet muscular pair of arms wrap around your waist. "Tooru?"

He was looking at you with a tired yet concerned expression. "What's wrong?" His question was soft as he gently pulled you to lay back down with him. "I just cant sleep... I'm really nervous about it I guess." Oikawa pulled you into a tight hug, resting a hand on the back of your head and efficiently smashing your face into his, still, bare chest. You blushed as he wrapped a leg around your legs.

"Remember? Even if it isn't you, I'll find you ok?" He pulled his hand away to let you look up to him. He had a pretty convincing smile on his face which made you smile too. You rested your head on his chest and kept smiling, closing your eyes.

"Thank you..."

Oikawa just smiled and gently brushed your hair with his fingers, slowly but surely luling you to sleep.

---

You woke up to the sound of your alarm going off saying it was 8am. You reached over to your phone and turned it off. It was just you in the bed but you were still in your room. You were confused.

Did I even switch with someone? And wheres Oikawa at?

You stood up and shivered at the cold air against your chest. No shirt? You looked down and realized.

Quickly you ran into the bathroom and looked into the mirror, feeling 'your' face as you tried to process what was happening. You went down stairs to smell food being made. You saw your mom and 'you' making breakfast. Both of them turned around to see 'Oikawa' shirtless and shocked.

"You. Little. RAT." You marched over and grabbed 'Oikawa' by the collar of his shirt and dragged him up stairs. "Tooru! I was cooking with my mom! Let go!" You pushed him into your room and locked the door. 'He' smiled up to 'you' and pulled the two of you into a hug.

"(Y/n), Oikawa? Are you two ok?" Your mom asked, knocking on your door gently. "Yeah, were fine. I'll explain in a minute." You said, forgetting you were still in Oikawas body. He had pulled away to grab a shirt from his bag to give you to wear. While you slipped on a shirt, you hadn't noticed that he had taken off the pj shirt that you were wearing and slipped on one of his own.

You looked over to him and looked annoyed. He was looking at 'himself' in the mirror on your closet. "You look so cute in my shirt." You blushed and grabbed his hand. "Can we please go explain to my mom and then figure out a way to switch back?" He smiled sweetly up to you and nodded.

"Stop making that face! You're making me look ugly!" He said as you just turned around, unlocked the door and dragged him back downstairs.

Your mom looked at the two of you with confusion and worry. "So... Remember how soulmates are a whole thing." You said rubbing the back of 'your' neck. She nods before thinking for a moment. "Oh! Oh..." She laughs and looks between the two of you. "That makes a lot of sense now! I was wondering what made my soon want to help me with breakfast this morning."