The Pineapple Pizza Parley

Hello my lovelies, how are we all? I'll be honest, life is kind of tough right now but I hope it'll get better soon, in the mean time here's another fic transferred over here to Wattpad, as usual, I've kept the original author's note too, please enjoy! :D

Hi!

Me again, writing one shots rather than working on my multi-chapter fics that actually need updating, don't worry, I promise they're not abandoned, I'm just taking my time and making sure to not rush them, last thing I want to do is rush a chapter and mess it up for you.

I have been working on this for months because life has been so bad and stressful lately, a lot has been happening and honestly, I've just been kind of writing where I can but not really making an effort to either. My insomnia is reaching its peak at the moment (at time of writing this I literally haven't slept in over 40 hours) and it has been taking its toll, so don't be like me, get some sleep when you can, people!

I hope you enjoy!

"Okay, pizza's here! " called Kaiko's voice from down the hallway.

It wasn't often that they had pizza on the Aronnax, when travelling the ocean in the world's largest submarine, there aren't typically many suitable opportunities for getting a pizza delivery. Kaiko and Will had a thousand delicious recipes stored up their sleeves for every type of cuisine imaginable, including homemade pizza, but no homemade pizza ever truly compared to one that had been delievered.

But today, they had one of Professor Fiction's drones available and they weren't too far from land meaning if there was ever a perfect time to order a pizza while travelling the ocean in the world's largest submarine, this was it.

Admittedly, they did have some extra guests.

The Nekton's had had to save Hammerhead and his crew when they had 'accidentally' become stuck in extreme amounts of kelp which just so happened to be dangerously close to an underwater volcano which was releasing uncomfortable amounts of boiling water into to water around them. In a sub like the Aronnax, this was no problem but in a sub like the Dark Orca (If it could even be called a sub) this hot water had posed quite a significant risk in almost melting the pirate's sub, the hull almost flaking away in some places. Although of course, the pirate's being in this particular location had absolutely nothing to do with the sunken treasure ship the Nektons had recovered mere hours before and sent to the museum that was awaiting its arrival. When the Nektons had called Hammerhead, he had insistently refused any involvement in searching for this treasure despite the very obvious map leading to the exact location which Danny Boy was holding in the background.

After freeing the Dark Orca, it appeared the sub had actually obtained quite significant damage, the oxygen levels falling dangerously low for the number of people on board.

And that was when it had happened.

Kaiko and Will had invited Hammerhead and his children on board the Aronnax while they were waiting for their crew to fix the Dark Orca.

They weren't entirely sure what had possessed them. It was definitely not something they would ordinarily do but then again, they certainly couldn't justify leaving Hammerhead or his children in danger when they could offer their help.

Hammerhead wasn't exactly happy about it but after a leak sprung above his head, directing a steady stream of water into his face, he took little persuading to agree to Will and Kaiko's offer.

Just ten minutes later, Hammerhead, Smiling Finn, and Mad Madeline were on board the Aronnax while the Dark Orca crew worked on fixing their damaged sub.

Hammerhead had insisted on following Kaiko and Will, to 'ensure the no-good do-gooders' wouldn't try to double cross him, whereas the two youngest pirates had simply been content to wander around the ship and argue with the younger Nektons. Madeline had proposed a plan and they had both agreed to choose a Nekton and annoy them as much as possible.