- II -

~*Y/n POV*~
------------------

I was talking with Zero on Discord, "Y/n, wanna play BedWars?" Zero spoke, "sure why not." I answered without my voice changer due to Zero already knowing how I sound, "ok, I'm gonna open my stream, so get on your voice changer and stuff." he spoke caring for my privacy. I opened my voice changer app and set it on my usual tone, I set my mic better and went on Twitch, and set up everything for my stream, I titled my stream as 'beating losers with Zero' then pressed on the 'GO LIVE'  button.

~*DreamWasTaken POV*~
-------------------------------------

I saw my phone lighting up while eating and looked over to what made it light up, I looked at my screen and saw that Envy is streaming bedwars with a person named 'Zero', I clicked on the notification and saw a poorly made loading screen, the screen consisted a pure black background with white text in all capitals saying 'LOADING, PLEASE WAIT.' and in small letters 'i need to make a better waiting screen, someone give me the motivation to do it.' i chuckled a little seeing as her loading screen was seemingly funny, around five minutes later the screen was gone and was replaced with a Minecraft Hypixel screen, "ok, hello everyone how are you in this fine day?" a rough robotic voice said. I guessed it was Envy's voice considering they were voiceless.
I looked at the chat and saw how everyone was freaking out and saying the name "Zero".

I then heard a male voice saying "Envy, stop wasting time I need to beat you in bedwars." I then heard a robotic-like scoff and soon after a "yeah right, you wish you could beat me pretty boy." I froze in place.
'why is Envy calling someone a "pretty boy"? wait...I can't be jealous I just got to know them! ugh..just forget it...never mind.' i gazed at my phone screen again and saw Envy's username along with a couple more. she then sauntered to a player with the gamer tag of "Zer0_is_aliv3", she crouched and jumped in front of the person playing.
the other person shortly after did the same, "Zero your gamer tag is boring like you." I was getting confused on who this "Zero" person was, "wow, and the name "e_gamer_girl" is better?" I wheezed at the name, "yes, yes it is better. why do you have a problem with it?" I noticed their behaviour and how chaotic they were. "nope, I have absolutely no problem with that name!" the person I assumed "Zero" answered unsure of his own answer.
"ugh you're so boring, let's just play the bridge or something." Envy groaned getting bored with Zero.

~* Time Skip *~
————————-

an hour had passed since the stream stated, I fixed my gaze at the clock and saw the time. 'crap, I need to get on the SMP since Envy is supposedly going to log on right now.' i then caught Envy's voice saying "alright Zero, it's my time to go, I promised someone something." "Alright, good luck Envy," he muttered.
I heard a very familiar noise indicating someone left the call on discord.
"ok chat, now we are going to hide something magnificent so you guys won't do anything stupid." her voice spoke.
the same black screen with the white text came on.

two minutes later I saw a text in the game's chat.

envy_s has joined the game

she actually joined.
I closed her stream so I can look at the game. I wrote in chat "Envy join VC" shortly after I heard a ding from discord indicating someone joined the VC. "hello?" a voice enunciated. "hi!" I verbalised, "hello Dream." their voice sent chills down my spine. "hi Envy, I'm glad you joined." I chatted. "I'm glad to join, I'll be honest with you right now, I didn't think I'd ever get to be here-" she stopped mid-sentence, "Envy? are you ok?" I asked worried, "oh yeah I'm fine, just someone named Wilbur Soot found me." I mentally groaned "hello woman!" Tommy's voice echoed "ah, the child, I heard a lot about you, Tommy." I wheezed at Envy's reaction to Tommy joining, "WHAT?! LISTEN HERE WOMAN! I AM NOT A CHILD!" he got cut off by Envy saying "yea alright, keep believing that, but unless you can somehow catch up to my age then I will consider, not calling you a child." I wheezed more and then heard Wilbur's laugh. "oh hey Wilbur." I nattered. "hello Dream, Envy, Child. how are you all?" I listened to Wilbur mock Tommy for being the smallest. "I AM NOT A CHILD, WILBUR." I then heard a small laugh and a small "that's what she said..." from Envy soon, the whole VC broke into laughter. "ok ok, girls girls, I know you care about how you look, but someone please tour me around." Envy joked.
"why of course my lady, I will be more than buoyant to show you around," Wilbur spoke.

~* Wilbur Soot POV *~
————————————-
"why of course my lady, I will be more than buoyant to show you around." I said jokingly. "why thank you, dear Wilbur Soot, it would be very delightful if you would have shown me around." Envy spoke. "Will, Will is enough." I smiled at my stream and soon a donation came up.

         GOGY_WAS_HERE 
               DONATED 5£!
Wilbur soot is simping guys Wilbur is simping

I looked shocked and offended, my own chat has betrayed me.
"CHAT! HOW COULD YOU?!" I yelled jokingly, "what happened? I know how chat gets." Envy asked, "oh it's...it's nothing important don't worry." I told said person. " alright, we'll anyways are you still gonna show me around or...?"
"ah right! let's get right into it."
I lead her around the SMP and explained to them about every build meanwhile Tommy and Dream in the background fooled around, I must say, today was a fun day, I would never want to miss a day like this.

☹︎☹︎☹︎☹︎☹︎☹︎
omg, I'm actually done, it is 2:33 am and I am tired of, anyways, I hope you guys liked this chapter, I just say that I kind of like it. anyways give me some ideas or something for the next chapter, thanks, guys.
don't forget to drink water and eat food and of course rest.
love you guys have a great day/noon/night.
- Envy
☹︎☹︎☹︎☹︎☹︎☹︎