V

CHAPTER V
I hate you.
NOT PROOFREAD

~* Dream's POV *~
——————————-

I went to L'manchildberg with Sapnap and George, I stood in front of the gate and said "Wilbur Soot and Tommyinnit and...the rest of L'manchildberg."

I indicated and added the word child, to the 'nation's' name.

"We have destroyed your houses, your farms, and we have TNT cannons ready to fire at you in any given moment."
I said with a powerful voice. "I want to see white flags white flags on top of your base, by tomorrow, at dawn or you're dead."

I said hostility, I was beyond fuming at their helpless hope. they didn't want to give up and I hated it, I despised it and I wanted to burn their whole 'country' right here and now, yet I knew that if I did I will have to deal with a certain someone.

~* Y/n POV *~
--------------------
I was mindlessly building my base, while on the way collecting items.
I heard a sudden noise by the bushes and looked towards the area the noise came from.

I saw orange and black fur amongst the leaves of the bushes, and I so happened to know a person with black and orange fur.
I looked over and saw a fox, just a regular fox, it was eating berries I assumed he found before he came here.

I wasn't surprised to see a fox since I live in a spruce biome. I took out a lead I found before laying around near a monster spawner and put it around the fox's neck and started petting its neck.

it was making some noises I assumed happy noises since I was petting it behind its ear, he then came more towards me and leid down next to my feet and I'm that moment I decided to adopt it.

I took out a crafting table and placed it down, I crafted a fence and placed it down tying the lead around the fence so the fox can stay there while I keep building my house.

- time skip (an hour later). -

I finished building the house for me and the fox, I made sure it was very spacious and had many hidden rooms, the house was built from spruce and dark oak, it had many paintings scattered around, behind the flaming skull painting was a small hidden room with some chests, beside the bed were many trapdoors for accessories yet underneath one of them was a ladder leading into a laboratory and beside it was another yet larger chest room.

in the laboratory was an aquarium with axolotls, one pink and two blue. underneath the aquarium was a netherwart farm and across from it was another netherwart farm, but on top of it was a board with coordinators written on it with black ink.

the room was nicely decorated and showed well the dark theme I was going for.

I climbed back up and sealed the hole with a spruce block and then closed the trapdoor, I went outside and got my fox and put it inside the house letting it roam free and do whatever it wanted, but all it wanted was to sleep on the bed I made.

(a/n; if you guys don't want the house to look like that think of whatever you want, it doesn't always have to be like what I write)

I sighed happily and went on my way to get more resources.

as I went more into the forest I smelt gunpowder and shoutings and yellings, I recognised one of the voices screaming and threatening, of course. it was Dream.

"I want to see white flags white flags on top of your base, by tomorrow, at dawn or you're dead.", I heard him say. I was beyond mad.
I always told him to not get into any trouble with anyone, yet here he is, threatening to kill. 

I took out my crossbow, already enchanted from my endless farming and loaded it with a normal arrow, I always make sure to keep on myself poison arrows and normal ones, I knew how much can poison hurt and if you shot someone with a poison arrow they will go limp on the ground whining and yelling in pain.

I knew that since I once got shot at by one, and also a harming arrow.
it hurts like hell, you can feel your insides burning and like something is eating through you.
I shuddered a little from the reminder I made to myself and aimed the loaded crossbow and the masked man, it shot him through one of the cracks in his armour and he grunted, both from the surprise and sudden pain.

I chuckled and went outside of the forest slowly clapping and revealing myself to the three boys standing there, one with white sunglasses a blue shirt with a white and red patterned on the chest, the other a raven head, with a bandana sitting nicely on his head and a double-layered shirt, the las one- the tallest of the group, he had dirty blonde hair and a chill giving smiley mask sitting on his face, one hand on his bruised shoulder.

he sucked in a harsh breath and stood tall.
I could sense he was afraid of my presence,  he didn't dare look away while I looked down on him.

~* Sapnap's POV *~
-------------------------
dream looked terrified.
.
.
.

how?

more so, why?

who is this?

why is Dream so afraid of them.

"Dream, who's that?" I asked, not knowing if I should be aware or not.
I didn't know if I should be scared or not, I mean, Dream looks deathly terrified, he looks like he wished he didn't know who it is.

"yea Dream, who am I?" the person said, they looked very tall, and they wore a mask, almost like dream.
just with a frown, and the frown is white while the mask is black and purple.
I looked over to George and saw him with the same expression as I thought Dream had.
scared, terrified.

"Listen here you freak! I don't know who the fuck you think you are but I suggest you leave before I will kill you.", I said threatening them.

"kill me?" they questioned me with a serious voice, "come on, I dare you. try to kill me, I know you have a sword there, in your sheath on your belt, come on and try it! kill me! I dare you!"
they dared me, they sounded crazy, mad, out of their mind.

I wanted to run yet I was stuck in place like I couldn't move, I was just there.
I screamed to myself to move but I couldn't, I begged for my legs to move yet they didn't.
I was betrayed by my own body and the person just stood there put. 

"call me, Envy.",  they spoke after they bowed while looking at me and turned around.

---------------------

1112 words

sorry for barely even doing things in here I'm far to busy for my own health lmao

---------------------