Formal Party.

I was attending an event which was organised by an esteemed newspaper; I was invited for the party, as I use to publish my stories in their publications. This was a success party organised by them, the party hall was big, designed with colourful ribbons, and confetti's gushing down. The ceiling was embedded with huge chandeliers and glittering globe. Many of the writers including me were invited on the podium, and were felicitated with awards for our contribution. This was a memorable event for me, and then there was booming sound of rock music, followed by the noises of the people talking or roaring in the party, and inconsequential talks are common in these parties. Not to mention the hanky-panky is too common here, and of course the razzle-dazzle by the people out there, also there were some foppish folks, while some were picky, fickle among them. I guess that is common in the parties that, people fall for slice or regulation hotties i.e. attractive women. However, I was not indulged in leering at slims or getting engrossed in sluts or ho-bags, who are the attraction of the party, even there were gigolos making their presence feel in the party. At the other end, people were merrily keg sucking.

I ignored those, as the aroma of the foods in the chafing dish crammed the air, there were scrumptious dinner and drinks to consume; there were plates, and silverwares. I began gobbling the pretzels, patties, rissole, fritters, which was served as a starter, and then, I ate foods. I ate to my stomach's content, after that, I had pudding blended with vermicelli, and later had the churned curd. I am a klutz, when it comes to a party since my younger days, so I would stay aloof from dancing or grooving in the party, and I am a taciturn and an Ambivert too, so I would like to enjoy the foods, as I am a foodie. This was a period of rest from the hurly-burly of the city, and after a while my mobile tingled. I went out of the hall as the signal inside was namby-pamby, and it was friend, Mr. Singh on the other side. We were talking in the air, and after a while I hung up the call, as my stomach was crammed, so I didn't have the mood to go inside the hall again. Thanks to Mr. Singh who called on the right time.