avakdoos from mehixo

Free shivakadoo follow my tiktok pls if u want at p1nk_color

Also imma make a tiny story here real quick

Gasie's letter to you:

Dear (y/n),

The earliest memory i had of myself was a cylinder container, I was floating in it by some bluish green fluid. There were wires and tubes coming from my body in random places like my neck or my stomach; i couldn't see anywhere outside the cylinder, everything looked warped and distorted.. I felt myself getting pulled out, like there was a giant vaccuum pulling me out. I remeber that someone opened a type of door on the cylinder that let me and the weird fluid out. The peoples legs around me started to disentigrate in the liquid that had suspended me inside the cylinder that i later found out was a creation unit used to create deadly human weapons, I also found that what i was made in was acid. The scientists wanted to destroy me, thinking that i would realize my power and turn against them. The man that opened the doors too early was my adoptive father, he had pleaded to let me live but turned to destroying them and the proof that i existed with them. I was raised and cared for by my father until his natural death, dying of cancer rather me. I am currently 119 years of age and in hiding, having the scientists of 2021 only wanting me to improve their idiotic "cUrEs" and "hEaLtH bEnEfIcIaL mEdIcIn." If anyone is wondering, no. I dont look like a human, i look like a teenage girl in a almost skintight color changing hazmat suit. And also no, i dont NOT need clothes, but i don't need shoes.. My feet look like shoes.. And are basically shoes.. And NO i dont have hooves, my feet are made ot of hardening living material I dont even know the name of.. I can also spit deadly acid at people through a special tube, It kinda looks like a tail... Its located at my tailbone so it technically is, also i think the scientists who made me were into busty women.. I'm not saying anymore about that.. I can breathe toxic chemicals and immune to any acid or toxic waste, im cold blooded like a reptile or lizzard and the ability to regenerate lost body parts. I also have the ability to dislocate any part of my body on command.., So no snapping my neck :). Also when im 120 i'll have to find humans to mate with and recieve young, and yes. More than one, that includes my life so far.

                                Signed, gasie.

P.s: i'm thick... There! I said it!