Introduction

READ
————————————————————————

                  name- Miyuki Sato

nickname- yuki

gender- female

age- 16 years old
————————————————————————
quirk (hybrid)

quirk¹ - blood virus
(inspired by lusicca on tiktok)

- can manipulate blood and harden it to create whatever the possessor wants. Can also infect people and manipulate the victims blood. The possessor can only use a certain amount of blood

- when going over the limit the possessor may feel tired, short of breath, dizzy, pale, and sometimes can pass out or die (rarely)

quirk² - rumors
(inspired by allison hargreeves from
umbrella academy)

- the possessor can control and make victims feel or do things against there will by saying "i heard a rumor"
ex. "i heard a rumor you forgot what happened"

- when using it to much you can lose your voice for a day or more.
————————————————————————
MORE ABOUT YUKI!!!

- Miyuki has very good combat skills and is naturally fast. She has reflexes that can be helpful when fighting villians.
- Before transferring to UA High school she attended Shiketsu High School before getting expelled for fighting.
- Miyuki is very smart and kind but also has slight anger issues.
- She prefers not using her quirks because she likes physical fighting. But she will use it when needed.
- Miyuki likes music and even plays guitar.
- Shes a little introverted but always speaks her mind.

- Im so excited to be writing this story and I hope you will like it too. I'd love your input and any ideas you have to add in the story. I hope you like Miyuki!  If you guys have any questions i'll gladly try my best to answer them.
                           - q