Yolo is my life motto

Olivia's POV
This is it. The day I'm finally meeting my 'husband' Calum Hood.

The past days went by so slowly. Nothing's happened at all. Just the usual, making fun of teachers and that.

I took a quick shower and dried my hair. Then I changed into my usual attire, a band tee, this one was Nirvana, a blue flannel, black skinny jeans, maroon red vans, and a few bracelets.

I did my usual makeup, foundation, eyeliner, mascara, and blush. then I straightened my hair and put on a my SnapBack that says yolo.

Yolo is my life motto. Like, should I try this food that looks hecka nasty? yeah bc yolo.
Should I go sky diving? Yeah, bc yolo.

/\

A few hours past by and we were both ready to meet Calum. Sam was wearing the same thing as me, but she has a 1975 band tee and a red flannel.

I decided to switch out the bracelets for a white bandana that I wrapped around my arm.

Sweg

✌️🙌

We were now next to meet the boys. I'm nervous as ever but yolo right? The security guard guided us inside to the area they were doing the meet and greet. My heart began to race harder and harder as I neared them.

Luckily, Calum was at the end and Michael was first.

"Hey love! What's your name?" He asked smiling. His bright red hair complimented his pale white face.

"Heyy I'm Olivia. I love your hair btw!" I said excitedly. He laughed. "I love your hair! It's blue!" He said. I laughed and nodded.

I moved onto Luke, then Ashton. Now it was time to meet Calum. Sam seemed to be hitting it off with Ashton. Haha

"Hey babe! I'm Calum!" He said enthusiastically. "H-hi. I'm Olivia.." I said awkwardly.

"Aww no need to be awkward around me!" He said laughing.

We took our pictures and suddenly Calum grabbed my shoulders and turned me towards him.

"Hey, your really pretty and you seem like a really cool girl. I was just wondering if you'd maybe want to hang out sometime?" He asked me sweetly. I smiled. "Of course!" I said.

"Okay good. So I'll give you my number and maybe we could go somewhere tomorrow around say, 3?" He asked. I laughed and nodded. I gave him my phone as he gave me his and we exchanged numbers.

He gave me a quick hug and a kiss on the cheek and me and Sam made our way to our seats.

"Seems like he really likes you Olivia!" She said dragging out the 'a'.

"Oh yeah? Well what about you and Ashton. Yeah that's right, I saw you two. I bet he likes you." I said looking at her. She blushed and stuck her tongue out at me. I did the same.

We watched the boys concert then went home happy and satisfied with the outcome of today.

I posted the picture I took with them and Sam on Twitter.

@Olivia_W: Had fun meeting the 5sos lads. See you soon Calum👀🙌 xx *insert twitter pic thing*

Calum responded with @CalumHood: we had fun meeting you too! See you tomorrow babe ;)😍😘

I blushed at his response and suddenly my Twitter began to blow up. I already had a lot of followers. I have 5.4m because of my YouTube channel, but now 5sos fans are following me. I have 5.7m now. Woah this is crazy!

Fans were commented on both of our pages asking," are you two dating?" Or "I ship it! #cavlia"

#cavlia was number one trending on Twitter. Wow.