chapter 10

A/n: Ayo idk when this chapter will be finished but here I am trying my best.
discord if you want to join the server you can leave your discord in the comments on the discord chapter thingy.

Also one very important thing I forgot to say was that in this book covid doesn't exist so yeah just a heads up so don't forget :)

Word count:

***
After a nice long day of relaxing at the pool you and the rest had decided to go inside. You and Niki decided to go the store for snacks and stop by Starbucks. You both went to change clothes and shower of course each took their turn in the bathroom. You had let Niki go first again leaving you outside. You were at first by yourself but tommy soon joined you and sat with you on the chair swing (please tell me you know what I mean-) you laid you head on his shoulder and he then cuddled into you. He ignored the fact that you were still wet having yet not changed out of the swim suit. He ignored it and cuddle you into him more. Planting kisses on you forehead. It was going good until.

Dream
"Tommy!"

Tommy
"What's up?" He said quickly pointing his head in dreams direction.

Dream
"Me and the guys are gonna go walking to a park you wanna go?"

Tommy
"Um.." tommy looked at you for an answer.

Y/n
"He can go it's fine me and Niki are already planning on going somewhere too."

Tommy
"Oh ok bye love you"

Y/n
"Love you too" you said as you gave him a goodbye hug.

After tommy left you were sitting outside on your phone scrolling through pictures of you and tommy. Some taken at school some at tommy's house. Literary anywhere but the only part that matter was the tommy was there. Niki broke your train of thought when she came outside and called your name.

 Niki broke your train of thought when she came outside and called your name

(Imagine this for her outfit)

(And this for her hair)After complementing her outfit and hair you went up stairs to get ready

After complementing her outfit and hair you went up stairs to get ready. You headed up to the room grabbed you clothes and walked in to the bathroom.
*Time skip*
After you got ready you checked in the mirror to see if you looked ok